Rumor Country Bear Jamboree to be Replaced by Toy Story Show?

lazyboy97o

I don't know what you are assuming or suggesting.

Do I think that you're a loser, Yes! I'm certain of that. Do I care? No!

I mentioned rumored MK attractions closings in the past vs today and parallels that connect and divide them.

Marty was dispelling rumours in the early 2000's. Same rumours today. Different attractions.

God love him!

I don't know if I can say GOD without being reported to the secret moderators. Gee.
Marty wrote a public letter denouncing Al Lutz for his reporting on changes to ā€œitā€™s a small worldā€. Those changes happened just as Al said. Marty publicly lied to try and silence those who did not like the changes.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Marty wrote a public letter denouncing Al Lutz for his reporting on changes to ā€œitā€™s a small worldā€. Those changes happened just as Al said. Marty publicly lied to try and silence those who did not like the changes.
The difference is he was an executive with the Walt Disney company and that was part of his tasked responsibility.

Everybody else in this discussion is a fan and Disneyphile...we are on the outside looking in and have to pay to play

RSoxNo1

Nice article. Nice link in it to wdwthemeparks.com's Twitter rebuttal of some of TC's claimed breaking stories. Which, BTW: TC has removed from the gondolas from his list of rumors that he broke.

WRT Stitch:
  • Aug 15, 2016: A Wreck-it Ralph VR attraction will replace Stitch's Great Escape [got that from Jim Hill]
  • Sep 21, 2016: Stitch to go to seasonal, will close permanently soon
  • Sep 30, 2017: Stitch "is no more." Replaced by the M&G
  • Dec 13, 2017: Stitch will open seasonally until Jan 6, 2018, at which time, it will never reopen. [No mention of having already said that Stitch's Great Escape "is no more."]
  • Jan 9, 2018: Disney is saying SGE will continue to be seasonal despite having seen internal documents showing it is closing permanently [Spectrum News13 got a spokesperson to say SGE was still seasonal] and CMs telling people it is closing permanently
  • Aug 13, 2018: Wreck-it Ralph will still replace SGE and probably not VR-based
  • Oct 2, 2018: We have reports of SGE being dismantled and so, when a Disney rep told that news station that SGE was still seasonal, they lied. Still going to be WiR.
  • May 17, 2019: SGE space is sill going to be WiR and everyone will have a game controller for this attraction. Oh, and I was right about SGE being gone! [Despite *not* being right in their Sep 30, 2017 report.]

I just looked at the first 5 on his list. 2 he definitely didn't break, 2 he did, and then there's one push

Donaldfan1934

Out of curiosity, I looked further into what was going on with the rumors DPB shut down over the past week and stumbled upon these tweets. According to Foxxyā€™s sources, the closure of CBJ was supposed to happen after the 50th and has been attempted several times before.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Out of curiosity, I looked further into what was going on with the rumors DPB shut down over the past week and stumbled upon these tweets. According to Foxxyā€™s sources, the closure of CBJ was supposed to happen after the 50th and has been attempted several times before.

So, there's a 20-year-old rumor that CBJ is going to close, and we're supposed to believe: "But it's real *this time* and will happen 3-4 years from now!"?

That's what zero credibility looks like.

Last edited:

My95cobras

For people defending this guy...

A broken clock is right twice a day

If you throw enough darts at the board one will eventually hit the bullseyes

If you really break it down, he says enough things something will be right............. doesnā€™t mean heā€™s a reliable source.

Donaldfan1934

So, there's a 20-year-old rumor that CBJ is going to close, and we're supposed to believe: "But it's real *this time* and will happen 3-4 years from now?"

That's what zero credibility looks like.
I can totally see where youā€™re coming from, but it still makes interesting food for thought. To be honest, I saw some of Foxxyā€™s earlier tweets in the Tiki Room thread where she distances her sources from the site that shall not be named, so I considered it to be at least somewhat more reliable than the info that came from there.

MinnieWaffles

It would be incredibly stupid for our old friend Clickbait to not only lose all credibility by being shut down by the official Disney Parks blog twice, but then to throw a complete temper tantrum about it and get cut off completely from previews and anything else.

So he had better buck up his ideas or forget about his website being anything other then a laughing stock.

trainplane3

It would be incredibly stupid for our old friend Clickbait to not only lose all credibility by being shut down by the official Disney Parks blog twice, but then to throw a complete temper tantrum about it and get cut off completely from previews and anything else.

So he had better buck up his ideas or forget about his website being anything other then a laughing stock.
He doesn't have and hasn't had media access for anything (for a long, long time), if that's what you were implying. A chunk of unofficial Disney sites don't.

It's late (or would it be considered early?) here, so I could've misread what you were saying.

ImperfectPixie

He doesn't have and hasn't had media access for anything (for a long, long time), if that's what you were implying. A chunk of unofficial Disney sites don't.

It's late (or would it be considered early?) here, so I could've misread what you were saying.
There seem to be a handful of people on the web who are into Disney who have the same kind of personality. I can think of three others just off the top of my head (although they're on Facebook).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom