Rumor Country Bear Jamboree to be Replaced by Toy Story Show?

Cmdr_Crimson

My reaction with "News Today"..
FrightenedIdolizedAztecant-size_restricted.gif

Stevek

This is getting too funny now. Love it! Good job DPB!

Donaldfan1934

Sounds like the site which cannot be named is trying to take credit for Country Bears not getting this make over...

"We thank all of you who wrote in to voice your love and nostalgia for the Country Bears and helped to Save the Jamboree!"
If the rumors were as true as he says they were, DPB shutting down further replacement speculation probably has less to do with his campaign and more to do with Toy Story 4 not being as big of a hit as they thought it was going to be. Hence why the response for this rumor was delayed whereas the Tiki Room was immediate.

tl77

If a rumor for something "they may be thinking about" pops up, and you don't like it? ...you say something about it, you let them know you don't like it, you don't wait for their D23 press conference to "confirm the thing you don't like"

They tried to turn Disneyland's Main Street Movie Theater into a gift shop this week, but people complained about it and now it's gone. There wouldn't be a Pirate's of the Caribbean in WDW if people hadn't demanded it, Star Wars land might be nothing but X-Wing Spinner rides if people on-line didn't come out say they thought that was a stupid idea.

You guys are giving yourselves credit for "not believe" something, not for "knowing something"

monykalyn

don't know if they still have the required "Traditions" training at Disney resorts, but they should throughout the company
Yes they do. It at least for the DCP’s it’s cut way back from when I did Traditions in 1991- 3 full days learning about the history, what’s to come, and a scavenger hunt in the MK including walking the tunnels. Then weeks of training with your trainer before being cut loose. My dd’s Traditions was a day for both her DCP programs (2017 and 2018)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom