Rumor Country Bear Jamboree to be Replaced by Toy Story Show?

Tonto

Per a certain site, Country Bear Jamboree is to be replaced imminently by a new Toy Story stage show.
This would be AWESOME if a quality job is done. The key word being quality. It’s time for Magic Kingdom to move on. This attraction is a historical relic and Magic Kingdom is not a museum. Plus lets be honest this isn’t exactly a sought after attraction.

Spash007

Odd enough the other day my wife and I were talking about rides/attractions we could skip on our next trip and she mentioned seeing CBJ again before they likely replace it. She's no insider, and I laughed at the suggestion, but maybe she has some insider knowledge I don't know about!

Add me to the list of people hoping this isn't true though.

Spash007

This would be AWESOME if a quality job is done. The key word being quality. It’s time for Magic Kingdom to move on. This attraction is a historical relic and Magic Kingdom is not a museum. Plus lets be honest this isn’t exactly a sought after attraction.

Yep, I'm going to disagree with you on that. CBJ is dated, but that adds to it's charm. There needs to be some attractions that can balance the crowds, and still gives that charm to MK, or else you're just looking at some other amusement park. Especially with the location of CBJ, it's great to not have lines spilling out onto the walkway, causing a bottleneck.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom