countries that shouldnt be in the world showcase

Tiki_Tiki_Tiki

Original Poster
i think they should take out the american pavillion and put in Egypt or some country from northern africa....other than morocco there isnt any from norther africa and i think that culture is very interesting and more exciting than america anyway

napnet

Tiki_Tiki_Tiki said:
i think they should take out the american pavillion and put in Egypt or some country from northern africa....other than morocco there isnt any from norther africa and i think that culture is very interesting and more exciting than america anyway

Why take out a country?

Tiki_Tiki_Tiki

Original Poster
well let me clarify....i dont want any country taken out besides america but i know of others that think some of the countries should be taken out

some people have said norway....

i just wanted to know if you agreed or not

Uponastar

No.
Why take out any countries?
Add more, certainly.
Take America out?!!!! :eek:
No way! The American Adventure is one of the best attractions in WS.
Just curious, but what is your reason for wanting America removed?

TheDisneyMagic

I wouldn't like to see any of the countries removed, I think as they have got space to build new pavillions then they should concentrate expanding what they have got if they want something new but I don't see the need to remove.

col

epcot is all about the future so they should ADD a country, my vote goes to australia,greece or spain. it would be cool if anothers country was added!:p

BeachClubVillas

Why take out America? Most people agree that The American Adventure is one of the best shows in Epcot, if not all of WDW. Plus, the America Gardens theater is well used, especially during the Flower & Gardens festival and the Candlelight Processional.

Instead of focusing on removing countries, why not focus on adding attractions and pavillions?

Tiki_Tiki_Tiki

Original Poster
i just thought that the american adventure was the worst of them all and we are already in america so i just thought that it should be taken out

greece would be awesome to have in the WS though i agree

NTI2002

I agree, if the American Pavillion was taken away, i wouldn't be to upset. For cryin out loud I'm already IN America.

I'd love to see Russia. I went to Moscow once, and since I'll probably never get to go back I'd like Epcot to let me pretend I'm there :)

Tiki_Tiki_Tiki

Original Poster
altough i do suppose that the reason that disney has america in the WS is for the people who come from outside the country and i suppose that would be a good idea for people to learn about the USA....

new thread name :"Countries that should be added to the WS"

Uponastar

Tiki_Tiki_Tiki said:
i just thought that the american adventure was the worst of them all and we are already in america so i just thought that it should be taken out

I'm sorry that you don't get the American "experience" that many of us do from the American Adventure. There's not much I can say to you though, either you get it or you don't.

I personally love walking around the interior of the building and reading the quotes that line the walls. Brilliant.
And the show! It's one of my favorite things in all of WDW! I'll never get tired of it.
I always leave that building feeling a little bit prouder of where I come from. I like that feeling. :)

Tiki_Tiki_Tiki

Original Poster
Uponastar i totally understand where your coming from and i was just stating my opinion thats all i have rides/attractions that i love going to also

if you could choose a country to add to the WS what would you put in do you think?

bsandersjr

You can't get rid of America.
People visit EPCOT from other countries, so why deprive them of the experience?
Why get rid of any of them. If anything add to them.
Like a few previous posters stated, Russia and Austrailia would be pretty cool.

Uponastar

Tiki_Tiki_Tiki said:
Uponastar i totally understand where your coming from and i was just stating my opinion thats all i have rides/attractions that i love going to also

if you could choose a country to add to the WS what would you put in do you think?

I like your idea of Egypt.
Also, A South American country. Maybe Brazil.
Australia!
You know, once you get started on this it's hard to stop! :lol:

bsandersjr

Tiki_Tiki_Tiki said:
not to start any contraversy but what about a middle eastern company to lower the tension between the US and the middle east

It may be nice to experience, but as far as easing tensions, I would not think that would make a difference.

Good idea though! :sohappy:

Tiki_Tiki_Tiki

Original Poster
no i understand it probably wont do much but i think tolerance may go up with people who have visited disney if there were a middle eastern country

im not expecting to rid the tensions completely cause that would take a miracle

i think the Saudi Arabia would be very interesting

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom