Counter Strike Anyone?

doop

Original Poster
It is my favorite video game and I love to play it. Does anybody else play?? If so, I'd like to play with you some time.

Tim G

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooo... I'm dddddddddrunk!!! at tttttheeee hallo.. hallooo... halloooweeennnnnnn ppppparty

lifeguard1020

Well...maybe....

Well, I own the game...it came with my Half-Life 2 purchase online...i've booted it up a few times...but never actually played...maybe i should...except, like I said, I've never played, and all those people online jstu don't seem to take to new people very well...how am i supposed to get good if all they do is give me a hard time...i jstu need to find some cool people to let me practice and whatnot...

Dan

Bairstow

I played CS for a couple years in high school. It's a fun game, and deceptively simple, but you absoltuely must find a fast connection to have any fun with it. Cheating is a huge problem too. I had a lot of fun changing/upgrading my weapon and player skins to make the game look more modern.
I'm still trying to scrape up enough money to upgrade my box so that I can play CS:Source and Doom III. Right now though, San Andreas is my home.

doop

Original Poster
lifeguard1020 said:
Well, I own the game...it came with my Half-Life 2 purchase online...i've booted it up a few times...but never actually played...maybe i should...except, like I said, I've never played, and all those people online jstu don't seem to take to new people very well...how am i supposed to get good if all they do is give me a hard time...i jstu need to find some cool people to let me practice and whatnot...

Dan
I understand exactly what you're saying. Usually, most of the people on CS are not accepting to "noobs." However, if you find a good server with people that are nice, you can usually get along fine, and get better. Also, if you really want to make your aim better, play maps beginning with aim. For example, aim_ak-colt. I hope you re-consider and try to play again, because it really is fun.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom