Counter Service At The Boardwalk

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster
Well, I'm going to WDW in 12 days ( :sohappy: ) and we're staying at the Boardwalk. I've stayed here before and walked around it countless times, but I really don't know if there is a counter service restaurant there where we can get breakfast in the morning. I'm thinking of a place like the Artist's Palette over at Saratoga Springs or the Roaring Fork at the Wilderness Lodge.

Thanks!
Kevin

EDIT: Actually, just checked AllEarsNet and they list the Boardwalk Bakery as counter service. Does this have the same selection as the other places I've listed?

Pioneer Hall

The bakery is pretty much the only think available for breakfast over there. You can always wait until you get to the park since each one offers something.

tigsmom

We ended up having breakfast at Spoodles most mornings. The Bakery is ok for snacks or lunch, but I didn't care for their morning offerings.
You could head across the lake to the Beach Club Marketplace or to the parks. If you really only want a drink and a pastry then use the Bakery and have a nice big lunch in the parks.

bucky1023

Also the line at the bakery on the Boardwalk is usually very long in the morning snce it is the only place to grab a roll or muffin.

hcswingfield

From allears.net:

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Belle Vue Room serves a continental breakfast from 6:30 - 10 a.m.: Croissants, muffins, bagels, danish, yogurt, cookies, toast, coffee, tea, cereal, juice and fruit are on the menu.[/FONT]

When we stayed at the Boardwalk, we had breakfast here most days. You could take the food out onto the balcony and watch the activities on the Boardwalk while you ate. The cast member who served us was also very friendly, and chatted with us every morning. The one day we decided we wanted a hefty breakfast we ate at Spoodles. It was great!!!!

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster
From allears.net:

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Belle Vue Room serves a continental breakfast from 6:30 - 10 a.m.: Croissants, muffins, bagels, danish, yogurt, cookies, toast, coffee, tea, cereal, juice and fruit are on the menu.[/FONT]

When we stayed at the Boardwalk, we had breakfast here most days. You could take the food out onto the balcony and watch the activities on the Boardwalk while you ate. The cast member who served us was also very friendly, and chatted with us every morning. The one day we decided we wanted a hefty breakfast we ate at Spoodles. It was great!!!!

Will they make you waffles/omelettes/etc. like they will at other counter service breakfast places? My cousin's a big fan of getting those Mickey Waffles every morning.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom