deleted

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I hope you’re right. I suspect most of the AAs are going to be the battalion of stormtroopers standing guard in the hangar. Crossing my fingers that the rest isn’t just screens.

Well the rumor was there were going to be over 100 stormtroopers with various forms of movement. Now we'll see if that number stays consistent to when it opens. But it leads me to feel good that its going to be a large physical set based attraction with lots of AAs and some screens thrown in for backgrounds and action. The sheer size of the building just rejects any idea to the contrary.

britain

Well the rumor was there were going to be over 100 stormtroopers with various forms of movement. Now we'll see if that number stays consistent to when it opens. But it leads me to feel good that its going to be a large physical set based attraction with lots of AAs and some screens thrown in for backgrounds and action. The sheer size of the building just rejects any idea to the contrary.

Shanghai Pirates building is just as big (bigger?) and has a grand total of 4 AAs. Don’t get your hopes up that the use of space will be as efficient as Mr. Toad.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Shanghai Pirates building is just as big (bigger?) and has a grand total of 4 AAs. Don’t get your hopes up that the use of space will be as efficient as Mr. Toad.

However do you really believe there will be just 4 AAs in Battle Escape? I don't.... So it may not be over 100 but I don't think it'll be anywhere close to as low as 4.

britain

However do you really believe there will be just 4 AAs in Battle Escape? I don't.... So it may not be over 100 but I don't think it'll be anywhere close to as low as 4.

No, no, I believe the 100+ rumors. But you could have 10 rows of 10 stormtroopers = 100 right there in the hangar. I'm just thinking that for the rest of the attraction, it might be more of a Shanghai Pirates experience than a classic Pirates experience.

dweezil78

I'm really looking forward to seeing the range of facial animation on those stormtrooper AAs! :D

Ismael Flores

as long as they are as good as these aa's i will be happy :)

http://www.thestudiotour.com/wp/stu...io-tour/past-studio-tour/battle-of-galactica/

used to love this attraction at universal hollywood, always enjoyed how they used to have live actors with physical sets interacting with guests.

always found it kind of funny how Universal always goes through the trouble of theming the hell out of the entrance tunnels to all of their tram tour experiences and then does nothing to the exit areas. I'm guessing it is to help the illusion that you just came out of an elaborate movie set

Last edited:

Disney Irish

Premium Member
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...rt-disneyland-paris-and-hong-kong-disneyland/

"At Disneyland Resort, the new Super Hero-themed land will begin recruiting guests in 2020, with even more new experiences to follow. The Guardians of the Galaxy will be joined by Spider-Man and the Avengers in what will become a completely immersive Super Hero universe, furthering the evolution of Disney California Adventure park. This new land will be anchored the popular Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT!, in the adjacent space that is currently occupied by “a bug’s land.” “It’s Tough to Be a Bug” closed March 19 to make way for this new heroic experience; the rest of the land will close late in 2018."

Well its official now...

Professortango1

Ummmm, does anybody else see a BIG...problem with this artwork?
Poster.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom