Could the theme parks be the safest place to be if you are in Florida?

Disstevefan1

Original Poster
We know the cases in Florida are skyrocketing.
We see in towns all around Florida there is little or no enforcement of mask wearing.

In the Florida theme parks (like Disney, Universal, Seaworld) we see mask rules are mostly enforced, I would say at Disney it looks like close to 100% mask enforcement.

Therefore, if you are going to be in Florida, the safest place to be are IN THE THEME PARKS!

Brian

Advertisement
We know the cases in Florida are skyrocketing.
We see in towns all around Florida there is little or no enforcement of mask wearing.

In the Florida theme parks (like Disney, Universal, Seaworld) we see mask rules are mostly enforced, I would say at Disney it looks like close to 100% mask enforcement.

Therefore, if you are going to be in Florida, the safest place to be are IN THE THEME PARKS!
The safest place to be is in the Department of Economic Opportunity's office, seeing as nobody is working there right now. 🙃

ElvisMickey

No lol. Look, we all love Disney and I went Thursday but the reality is this is a completely unnecessary outing and CMs are at risk as are guests. It's not safe at all regardless of the good and at times bizarre measures we are seeing. People *will* get sick. Cast members *will* get sick.
I can agree that it’s unnecessary. It WAS nice to get out of the house for the first time in four months though...

Last edited:

mickeymiss

It doesn't get any better than that for safety rules. I understand and respect all sides of this but we feel good about it so far. I give them a lot of credit. They covered bases that my more strictly locked down state hasn't at all.

I was at Uni last week and Disney this weekend. Uni is FORCING you to use sanitizer whereas Disney isn't. Uni cast is staying on top of guest not keeping mask on...Disney not so much. Felt safe at both places. It was great to be back at Disney

mickeymiss

Lol, give it a few weeks. Considering the state continues to pretend this is no big deal only a matter of time.
With wider spread awareness and different treatments, I sincerely don't expect and pray that we don't see a death rate like NY in any other state.

eliza61nyc

With wider spread awareness and different treatments, I sincerely don't expect and pray that we don't see a death rate like NY in any other state.
Today Florida shatter the new infections rate. Had the largest one day increase ever.

How's that widespread awareness working??

Just me but Widespread awareness would have been looking at what happened to NY and NJ and then ensuring that didn't happen again

Top Bottom