Could Orange County be in the Yellow Tier by late April?

Darkbeer1

Original Poster
With the news that it looks like Orange County will be in the Red Tier on Saturday, plus relaxed rules that allow counties to move down the tiers faster, there is a decent chance that when Disneyland reopens in late April, it can operate with these rules.

(Downtown Disney can offer indoor dining as of Saturday, March 13th.)

>>
• Max 35%
• Indoor capacity max 25% with time restrictions
• Weekly worker testing program
• With other modifications
• In-state visitors only, check for current CDPH Travel Advisory in effect
<<

TP2000

This is great news!

I was kind of hoping that Newsom would roll out something entirely new to replace the Four Tiers. But instead he is just changing all the rules for the Tiers and keeping the current system in place with dramatically relaxed rules.

That works for me! And for thousands of small businesses in OC who haven't yet gone under and are hanging by a thread. 🥳

Darkbeer1

Original Poster
This is great news!

I was kind of hoping that Newsom would roll out something entirely new to replace the Four Tiers. But instead he is just changing all the rules for the Tiers and keeping the current system in place with dramatically relaxed rules.

That works for me! And for thousands of small businesses in OC who haven't yet gone under and are hanging by a thread. 🥳

I am also excited about professional sports. I am a LA Galaxy Season Ticket holder, and have access to Angel Tickets from multiple sources.

In the Yellow Tier....

>>
• Max 67%, includes suites with 25% occupancy per suite
• In-state visitors only, check for current CDPH Travel Advisory in effect
• Primarily in-seat concessions (no concourse sales)
<<

DrAlice

As someone that lives in a county that has just a hair over 7 cases per 100,000 (putting us in the purple tier), but every other metric is down in orange range, I'm glad there is going to be a change to the rules. As more vaccines get in arms, I would HOPE there would be some change to this thing.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

1615526172496.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom