Could Harmonious be a nod towards Carnival de Lumiere

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
This is one show we know nothing about and unless someone here has home video, visual memories of the show or pictures we’ll never know a thing about it. We can just about sum up what a New Worlds Fantasy was like do to seeing Laserphonic Fantasy. But if you do read up on what we have we do know that this setup where about to see with Harmonious is pretty much an updated 369 version of Carnivals setup leaving me to think they have dug back allot for this new show. This is pretty much the only description I have of this show “ It was a presentation using rear projection screens on barges floating on the World Showcase Lagoon. Between the projection barges were fountain/fireworks barges controlled by Apple Computers”

Mesmer92

In the Parks
No
Unless Carnival de Lumiere had Disney music in its soundtrack (which I doubt), there is nothing to suggest Harmonious is an ode to any past fireworks show.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
This is one show we know nothing about and unless someone here has home video, visual memories of the show or pictures we’ll never know a thing about it. We can just about sum up what a New Worlds Fantasy was like do to seeing Laserphonic Fantasy. But if you do read up on what we have we do know that this setup where about to see with Harmonious is pretty much an updated 369 version of Carnivals setup leaving me to think they have dug back allot for this new show. This is pretty much the only description I have of this show “ It was a presentation using rear projection screens on barges floating on the World Showcase Lagoon. Between the projection barges were fountain/fireworks barges controlled by Apple Computers”
We know more about Harmonious because Disney told us...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom