Could Disney Worlds new commercial be a sneak peak for Disney Enchantment soundtrack?

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
I was listening to the composition and it sure sounds like a start to a firework show very similar to wishes and without fail as far as I know it seems like with a major celebration their show music seems to be the music used in the comercials.

TTA94

I was listening to the composition and it sure sounds like a start to a firework show very similar to wishes and without fail as far as I know it seems like with a major celebration their show music seems to be the music used in the comercials.

Could be, or Beacons of Magic. Either way hopefully Disney gives us a behind the scenes video of the recording of the soundtrack or theme song, unlike Harmonious where it’s seems they are trying to keep that music wrapped up tight.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
I'm not sure. All I do know is that it seems like Disney Enchantment will be very Wishes-like
I have the feeling it’s going to be one of those one where I’m going to have to wear a hoodie and hide my face. Seems like every other show is a gushy emotional one that will get a grown man all choked up

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
Could be, or Beacons of Magic. Either way hopefully Disney gives us a behind the scenes video of the recording of the soundtrack or theme song, unlike Harmonious where it’s seems they are trying to keep that music wrapped up tight.
When they did the test run the video was taken from boardwalk and I noticed Audio that sounded like it was from the China pavilion being blasted which I’m pretty sure wasn’t playing in the resort but if you listen carefully there was some other music being played on top of that that you could tell was from harmonious but between the 2 tracks did really well to make sure you couldn’t make out what they were playing. Also take notice the music we already heard was the only thing that didn’t have another track playing alongside it. They probably played that around the lake with Harmonious being played only where they were work in from.

TTA94

Not gonna lie I would love to have a version of this song reused in some way shape or form for the 50th. I know pop songs like this are frowned upon by some, but it is a fun, upbeat and catchy song.

Splashin' Ryan

I would love for the very beginning of the show to be music-based and not narrated I think that would be pretty cool. Also that clock sound would sound amazing starting the show but given that the 50th placard will be over the clock I'm not too sure how that would be achieved.

Cmdr_Crimson

So after hearing it I hear "A whole new world" Twice and "Part of your world" at the very end...Seems Harmonious to me...

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
So after hearing it I hear "A whole new world" Twice and "Part of your world" at the very end...Seems Harmonious to me...
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!! PLEASE NO!!!! NONONONONONO. Could mean a whole new Disney World you you never know because it is the 50th. There more about How far I’ll go and Can I go the Distance. Doubt they would reuse a song like that 2 shows in a row. Even Magic Kingdom only uses When you Wish upon a Star every heavily every other show and gives a knod to it for a couple seconds in between. Just think, Fantasy in the sky began and ended with the song, Fantasy in the Sky 2 had a quick nod to it then Wishes used it heavily, HEA a quick nod once again. If this pattern keeps up where going to be hearing allot of that song in this next show, hopefully Jiminy Cricket will come back for this one. I really miss hearing his voice echoing thru out the park.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom