Costumes at MNSSHP?

hoosier5x

Original Poster
I purchased tickets to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party in October and was wondering if I would look out of place if I didn't wear a costume or do most people wear costumes?

Invero

I'm not sure what's going to be going on this year in regards to costumes. Last year's halloween was right after those tragic events, and as such, extra security measurements were in place. I think I remember a memo being put out about cast members being not allowed to wear costumes that year... but I'm not sure how they handled guests.

At any rate... Don't worry... you'll be fine... with or without a costume, you will have a BLAST at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party!! :)

Scooter

I was there last year and almost ALL the children had costumes on but only about HALF the adults did.

It was just my wife and I so we chose NOT to wear costumes.

They have several Booths there where you get a FREE picture taken of you. Almost everyone in line for their picture had costumes on.That was the only time I felt out of place. Having your picture taken at a Halloween Party with no costumes on seemed kinda silly. When we got our picture in the mail I think my wife and I both wished we would have worn some kind of costume...even something simple like Devil horns or something.

We're going NEXT year and will probably wear something resembling a costume.

I overheard a CM asking a child to take off their mask, so I think they perfer you not to wear a mask or scarry costumes. There are no hard rules but i think the mask rule is for safety. And the key words in MNSSHP is "not so scarry"!!!

Invero

Originally posted by Buzz Lightyear
There are no hard rules but i think the mask rule is for safety.
That might be changed post 9/11... as for the mask... I think that also had to do with 9/11... :(

NowInc

Originally posted by Fantasia Boi
I was going to go as Michael Eisner... but I'd need body guards to protect me...

Go as a pychotic Monorail driver...and scream out as you are approaching the contemporary "I think i can jump it!"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom