Cosmic Ray's bays changed?

dylan313

Original Poster
When I went to Cosmic Ray's last month, things seemed odd. Instead of the usual Bay 1 serving chicken, Bay 2 for burgers, and Bay 3 for sandwiches, it was different. All the signage stating what serves what was removed. Instead, CMs told everyone what was in each bay. I think there were 2 bays for burgers and 1 for chicken, or something like that. Does anyone know what this is about and if it will stay like this?

dylan313

Original Poster
Well, absolutely nobody responded to this thread, but I still decided to update this because I just went back to Disney World. The bays seem to be back to normal and the signage is back up. However, they are now making people enter through the main dining room where Sonny Eclipse is. It seems as if every time I go, they're trying something different. By this point, I think every door in the building as been used as an entrance and an exit at least once. Are they ever going to stick with one system?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Well, absolutely nobody responded to this thread, but I still decided to update this because I just went back to Disney World. The bays seem to be back to normal and the signage is back up. However, they are now making people enter through the main dining room where Sonny Eclipse is. It seems as if every time I go, they're trying something different. By this point, I think every door in the building as been used as an entrance and an exit at least once. Are they ever going to stick with one system?
Yep I think they try a lot of different things, and also vary operations depending on how busy the park is.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
We just got back as well, my husband wanted a burger and I wanted chicken nuggets but it was so busy we didn't want to go to different bays. But we found out that the chicken nuggets can be ordered at all the bays so we didn't have to go to separate ones. I think the different bays is just a hassle for ordering, doesn't it all come from the same kitchen anyway?

Phonedave

Over July 4 it was one bay for roast chicken and two bays for burgers and other sandwitches.

Kids items were available at all bays.

What was available at the bays was on the menu cards they hand out, so I am assuming it is here to stay for a while.

One again, you could only enter using the doors across from the Speedway. The other doors were exit only.

-dave

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom