Corporate Info

bvolguards

Original Poster
HEY, HOW ARE YOU?......I WAS WONDERING WHAT TYPE OF POSITIONS DO THEY OFFER IN THE AREA OF CORPORATE SECURITY AND WHERE THE CORPORATE OFFICES ARE IN ORLANDO.....I WAS SPEAKING WITH A FRIEND OF MINE WHO TOLD ME HE INQUIRED ABOUT A POSITION IN DISNEY CORPORATE SECURITY ABOUT 4 YEARS AGO AND THEY TOLD HIM EVERYONE HAS TO FIRST BE A UNIFORMED SECURITY OFFICER AND I WAS WONDERING IF THIS IS STILL TRUE.....I HAVE OVER 3 1/2 YEARS EXPERIENCE AS AN INVESTIGATOR FOR A LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY IN FLORIDA AND ALSO HAVE A FOUR YEAR DEGREE.......THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR RESPONSE

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
corporate security in Orlando.. do you mean investigators? or the security guards in Team Disney and whatnot.

The security guards in Team Disney are regular WDW security guards that have a TON of seniority and choose to work there.

Investigators are WDW Security guards that have gone through additional training.

I suggest go with Orange County Sheriffs, being that they have jurisdiction over the majority of WDW, and have powers that WDW Security does not have.

cm1988

Something to check

Also, you might want to keep an eye on the "Monster Board". 27 Disney jobs posted today... sorry to say, none in Security or Investigations... but maybe that's a link you could check from time to time.

Jobs on the Monster Board are the managerial/technical ones. If you are considering an entry-level start, please check this link. Wishing you the best.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
actually, monster.com wouldn't have any security positions listed, since they are all hourly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom