Coronavirus and Walt Disney World general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaBoy

“stopping” doesn’t involve 3 paragraph response laced with opinions...generally speaking.

this is like Kathy Kennedy’s job at this point...we should just let it play out. The end is near
Please do not stop the back and forth. It is one of my few diversions. That and parsing through / Google searching half of what you post (I'm slow on the uptake). I just had to look up Kathy Kennedy for God's sake.... I think it was the right one I found🤔

GoofGoof

Premium Member
I hope so, too. My youngest doesn't like shots, but he really wants to get this vaccine, which is fabulous.
I’ve heard conflicting reports. The FDA advisory panel is meeting in early June and will at least discuss the requirements for under 12 and it wouldn’t be unheard of to extend authorization as long as safety is proven without a full efficacy study. At the same time Pfizer and Moderna are going forward with enrolling kids under 12 in their phase 3 trials which kick off soon. They are still planning a traditional double blind trial but maybe that changes if they don’t need to show efficacy.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Please do not stop the back and forth. It is one of my few diversions. That and parsing through / Google searching half of what you post (I'm slow on the uptake). I just had to look up Kathy Kennedy for God's sake.... I think it was the right one I found🤔

lol...I’m glad I can do that for you...

but this is like 1917 Flanders at this point...the trench lines ain’t moving

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I wonder where he gets this from. I haven’t found a source online with this data. I am pretty sure PA is over 70% of adults with 1 dose right now. Hard to tell because Philadelphia is being tracked separate from the rest of the state.

turns out...his title is “temporary senior advisor to White House task force on covid-19”...

but he’s a bit of hack...he didn’t bring peace to Gaza like the Kush and Vanka did 🤪🤡

Last edited:

Lilofan

In the past 7 days 1.5% of the adult population got their first shot. We went from 59.8% reported May 16 to 61.3% reported today. At that pace it will take less than 6 weeks to get to 70% of adults with 1 shot. We are right on target for Hitting that mark around July 4.
Good news and I'm curious to find how many free glazed donuts Krispy Kreme have given away in their covid nationwide promotions = get the vaccine and get a free glazed donut everyday for 2021 at their KK stores.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Current Florida vaccine report - with this update, Florida reports overs 10 million people have had at least 1 dose.

Screen Shot 2021-05-23 at 2.34.50 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-05-23 at 2.35.04 PM.png

havoc315

I wonder where he gets this from. I haven’t found a source online with this data. I am pretty sure PA is over 70% of adults with 1 dose right now. Hard to tell because Philadelphia is being tracked separate from the rest of the state.

CDC reports Pennsylvania is at 69.2% of adults.... so really close.
Another few days, likely before the end of the week to hit 70%.

Epcotbob

Curious how many are not getting the vaccine because they’ve already had covid? I’m sure that factors into the unvaxxed numbers too since they may decide getting vaxxed on top of already having natural covid antibodies isn’t worth it.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Curious how many are not getting the vaccine because they’ve already had covid? I’m sure that factors into the unvaxxed numbers too since they may decide getting vaxxed on top of already having natural covid antibodies isn’t worth it.
I hope that future polling asks that question. Are you vaccinated yes/no and then did you test positive for Covid yes/no. That would give us a better idea of what percent of people who had covid still got the vaccine and more importantly what percent of people who are unvaccinated may have natural immunity. I don’t think there’s any other way to know since they never asked when you got vaccinated if you had Covid or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom