Coronavirus and Walt Disney World general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilofan

My wife's best friends father was vaccinated a week ago. He was perfectly healthy but after the vaccine he's been hospitalized with issues ranging from blood pressure to heart problems. He is now forced to retire from his job. There are thousands of cases like this but just because Anderson Cooper isn't yapping about it, it must not be real.

But let's all press charges against any media outlet who actually discusses the side effects because they aren't afraid enough!! #arghhhh! Loyalty to the party!!!
You must have been in contact with @BigPhil. Thousands of cases? is fantasyland.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Mine is documented well with the trial. Next?

And after a best friend's relative story I have a sudden urge to go to 31 flavors
Because your vaccination went well it automatically invalidates any other persons not going well? Your so brave to come on this Disney fan forum and type those words.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
My wife's best friends father was vaccinated a week ago. He was perfectly healthy but after the vaccine he's been hospitalized with issues ranging from blood pressure to heart problems. He is now forced to retire from his job. There are thousands of cases like this but just because Anderson Cooper isn't yapping about it, it must not be real.

But let's all press charges against any media outlet who actually discusses the side effects because they aren't afraid enough!! #arghhhh! Loyalty to the party!!!
72CAE89F-F4AF-4E76-8E07-4D8A9482E4F0.jpeg

hopemax

Summer 2020: "Hey - masks and distancing work to help control airborne spread of this disease. And we don't know if it lives on surfaces so let's clean those a bunch too. And take temperatures to weed out anyone with a fever.

Late 2020: "So masks and distancing still work great, but we've learned airborne is really the only way to transmit this virus. No need to be so strict with cleaning. Also, taking temperatures is pretty counter productive since temperatures can vary so much and many people that have the virus don't have a temperature

Your solution: "Close everything down again"

We did identify what worked. We just took away what wasn't necessary.
We knew about the temperature checks not being accurate and the cleaning being unnecessary in like May of 2020. What I am talking about is what we should have done when things were spiking again, before we had vaccines, in 2020. But you can claim I am talking about the future. Go right ahead.

DisneyDebRob

Approved for use. You said the vaccines are "new". They are not. They have been in research for years.

Again, stop yapping and put your money where your mouth is. Provide your links of scientists with sources regarding your assertions for the vaccine. And gain, doesn't need to be peer reviewed. Shouldn't be hard to find if there's a bunch of them as you implied.
Don’t expect any links with peer reviewed information. It doesn’t happen. Some come here once a month, get people started with nonsense with no backing then leave. We have been here before many times. Just ride the wave and let’s try not to feed the trolls.

Lilofan

The CDC didn't change the numbers? People aren't saying that temperature screenings are a waste of resources? People don't throw masks on the ground? People don't think wearing a masks prevents them from getting covid?

I know this forum is literally your entire reason to exist and when the pandemic ends you'll no longer be able to virtue signal and be a brave hero warrior and tell people like myself that I'm a liar, but it doesn't change the fact that many people are starting to realize that a lot (not all) of what we've been told is completely wrong.
That personal attack on a member is completely unacceptable. You should be ashamed of yourself.

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
We knew about the temperature checks not being accurate and the cleaning being unnecessary in like May of 2020. What I am talking about is what we should have done when things were spiking again, before we had vaccines, in 2020. But you can claim I am talking about the future. Go right ahead.
Nah don't get our ideas about the future, vaccines are here to save the day as by end of 2021, we will going back to normal with no masks and social distancing for good.;)

SamusAranX

A written statement from a man who is currently dealing with a serious medical condition? No, I don't.

But may I ask, why haven't you asked any of the other people posting here about their stories of getting vaccinated to provide written documentation lest they be "less likely to be listened to" ??

No; of a news article, report to the CDC (FYI, all major effects like that, even if thought not to be caused by the vaccine, still need to be reported to VAERS), or so on? Otherwise, you're unable to provide any proof beyond your word, and given the blunders you already have made today, I am less inclined to rely solely on your statement

SamusAranX

Don’t expect any links with peer reviewed information. It doesn’t happen. Some come here once a month, get people started with nonsense with no backing then leave. We have been here before many times. Just ride the wave and let’s try not to feed the trolls.

i actually said it doesn't need to be peer reviewed. Peer review can have reproductivities issues but that's a discussion for another time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom