Coronavirus and Walt Disney World general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

correcaminos

troll GIF

SamusAranX

What. Research. Are. You. Referring. To. .
Is that enough periods to make my post seem intense???? Here's a few extra ..
. Just it ram it home.

The mRNA vaccine, especially as related to the SARS covid family of virus', has been in research since the early 2000's, and some mRNA vaccines related to Zika have been researched as well. This is not some sudden new technology that has appeared on the scene, althought it does "look" that way.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
You know if you have a problem that just means the federal govt pays you right? That’s how confident the govt is in this vaccine.

Hundreds of Millions of people have gotten the mRNA shots worldwide for 6 months, and yet no issues. Do t you think something would have cropped up by now? Or is their a conspiracy to suppress it.
My wife's best friends father was vaccinated a week ago. He was perfectly healthy but after the vaccine he's been hospitalized with issues ranging from blood pressure to heart problems. He is now forced to retire from his job. There are thousands of cases like this but just because Anderson Cooper isn't yapping about it, it must not be real.

But let's all press charges against any media outlet who actually discusses the side effects because they aren't afraid enough!! #arghhhh! Loyalty to the party!!!

disneygeek90

My wife's best friends father was vaccinated a week ago. He was perfectly healthy but after the vaccine he's been hospitalized with issues ranging from blood pressure to heart problems. He is now forced to retire from his job. There are thousands of cases like this but just because Anderson Cooper isn't yapping about it, it must not be real.

But let's all press charges against any media outlet who actually discusses the side effects because they aren't afraid enough!! #arghhhh! Loyalty to the party!!!
And did they come to the conclusion that this was vaccine related?

Just because A comes after B, doesn’t mean that B caused A.

correcaminos

Forced to retire after a week eh? You're not very good at trolling tbh

Touchdown

So after only one week:

1. you’re 100% sure it was the vaccine that did this
2. Also certain he can’t recover and needs to retire.

Ok, I don’t know the specifics of the case but seeing as heart disease is the leading cause of death most years in this country I’m going to have to seriously question your line of thinking without evidence.

But here’s hoping for your wife’s best friend father’s sake you are wrong about point 2.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
The mRNA vaccine, especially as related to the SARS covid family of virus', has been in research since the early 2000's, and some mRNA vaccines related to Zika have been researched as well. This is not some sudden new technology that has appeared on the scene, althought it does "look" that way.
Screenshot_20210510-180719.png

"Never before have these mRNA vaccines been approved for use in any disease"

SamusAranX

Do you have a written statement to support this?

If you can't provide some evidence of assertions then you are less likely to be listened too

SamusAranX

View attachment 556334

"Never before have these mRNA vaccines been approved for use in any disease"
Approved for use. You said the vaccines are "new". They are not. They have been in research for years.

Again, stop yapping and put your money where your mouth is. Provide your links of scientists with sources regarding your assertions for the vaccine. And gain, doesn't need to be peer reviewed. Shouldn't be hard to find if there's a bunch of them as you implied.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No

Wow, you gotta do better than that friend.:joyfull:

ABQ

But the people who rush to the nearest vaccination site and get their shot then immediately brag about it on social media and to ANYBODY they cross paths with are not morons? Well, they're actually morons. They're just poor, misguided, gullable souls. Enjoy your serfdom.
That point right there, the social media posts from all the "look at me, I took my vaccine" is the one thing that really gets under the skin of the few people in my circle of friends and family that are anti vax the most. They look at those virtue signaling posts and just find more and more anger inside them to not get the shot. Don't get me wrong, I find those posts self serving and annoying and still got the vaccine, but, and this is entirely anecdotal data, as someone mentioned before that Biden wearing his mask outdoors only serves his own base and dissuades those on the fence, those social media posts do the same.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Do you have a written statement to support this?

If you can't provide some evidence of assertions then you are less likely to be listened too
A written statement from a man who is currently dealing with a serious medical condition? No, I don't.

But may I ask, why haven't you asked any of the other people posting here about their stories of getting vaccinated to provide written documentation lest they be "less likely to be listened to" ??

correcaminos

A written statement from a man who is currently dealing with a serious medical condition? No, I don't.

But may I ask, why haven't you asked any of the other people posting here about their stories of getting vaccinated to provide written documentation lest they be "less likely to be listened to" ??
Mine is documented well with the trial. Next?

And after a best friend's relative story I have a sudden urge to go to 31 flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom