Coronavirus and Walt Disney World general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chi84

Premium Member
I can see Disney loosening the mask rules at resorts soon. Outdoors of course

Parks will stay the same for a while I think. But say walking outdoors around the resorts and heading to the pools etc .... I can see them get rid of masks in those situations.
I was at SSR last week. At the very most, people walking outside would wear a mask on their chin and pull it up if they saw someone coming toward them. On several occasions an oncoming person would signal it wasn’t necessary and people would just pass each other. Masks were being worn inside the buildings.

Tom P.

Here's another story on the approval for 12-15 year olds:
Just to clarify, the CDC still has to sign off on it, which they are expected to do in a couple of days. So by the end of this week, it should be ready to roll for that age group.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
I was at SSR last week. At the very most, people walking outside would wear a mask on their chin and pull it up if they saw someone coming toward them. On several occasions an oncoming person would signal it wasn’t necessary and people would just pass each other. Masks were being worn inside the buildings.
At this point it’s not necessary to wear masks outdoors anywhere. I suspect this will go soon at Disney. Masks indoors will likely continue for awhile longer but the social distancing should be 3ft everywhere now indoors but not policed because 3ft is basically ridiculous anyways

disneygeek90

Just had a little IM convo with my coworker who had covid back in January. Doesn't seem at all like she's even bothered to research the benefits of getting the vaccine and not just relying on covid immunity. Lack of knowledge/understanding is real.

Capture.PNG

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
They may not all be hillbillies. As for morons...... ;)
Not jumping at the chance to take a shot (not vaccine) that was rushed and still being studied makes someone a moron? Why doesnt the Red Cross allow vaccinated people to donate plasma?

It's a shot (not vaccine) that uses Lipid nanoparticles to essentially sneak past your immune system that would otherwise destroy it.

But the people who rush to the nearest vaccination site and get their shot then immediately brag about it on social media and to ANYBODY they cross paths with are not morons? Well, they're actually morons. They're just poor, misguided, gullable souls. Enjoy your serfdom.

ImperfectPixie

Not jumping at the chance to take a shot (not vaccine) that was rushed and still being studied makes someone a moron? Why doesnt the Red Cross allow vaccinated people to donate plasma?

It's a shot (not vaccine) that uses Lipid nanoparticles to essentially sneak past your immune system that would otherwise destroy it.

But the people who rush to the nearest vaccination site and get their shot then immediately brag about it on social media and to ANYBODY they cross paths with are not morons? Well, they're actually morons. They're just poor, misguided, gullable souls. Enjoy your serfdom.
Go back and read the thread. What the vaccine actually does and how it works has been clearly explained by those who work in the field.

disneygeek90

So what’s everyone’s new excuse gonna be once it’s approved by the FDA? After what amount of time is it not considered “rushed?”

SamusAranX

Dude. The shot. Wasn't. Rushed. Do your dang research.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Just had a little IM convo with my coworker who had covid back in January. Doesn't seem at all like she's even bothered to research the benefits of getting the vaccine and not just relying on covid immunity. Lack of knowledge/understanding is real.

View attachment 556318
Ability to parrot what you see/hear is real. Like, totally, please take me seriously because Pfizer hasn't been like totally sued for billions and billions of dollars for like totally lying in the past but they are like totally legally exempt from it with this totally tubular jab. Totally, like for real.

Smh

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Go back and read the thread. What the vaccine actually does and how it works has been clearly explained by those who work in the field.
Like, totally. Oh my gosh. The people on wdwmagic totally override any and all doctors and scientists who have like totally legit science to prove otherwise. Like....Gag me with a spoon

Touchdown

Ability to parrot what you see/hear is real. Like, totally, please take me seriously because Pfizer hasn't been like totally sued for billions and billions of dollars for like totally lying in the past but they are like totally legally exempt from it with this totally tubular jab. Totally, like for real.

Smh
You know if you have a problem that just means the federal govt pays you right? That’s how confident the govt is in this vaccine.

Hundreds of Millions of people have gotten the mRNA shots worldwide for 6 months, and yet no issues. Do t you think something would have cropped up by now? Or is their a conspiracy to suppress it.

SamusAranX

Like, totally. Oh my gosh. The people on wdwmagic totally override any and all doctors and scientists who have like totally legit science to prove otherwise. Like....Gag me with a spoon

Burden of proof is on you! please post these articles (their assertions must be sourced) of legitimate opinions to such. I will even give you a leeway, doesn't have to be peer reviewed.

Touchdown

You mean the people saying the exact same thing? I mean this vaccine has done something amazing worldwide, all govts are clamoring for it, it’s on a short list of things the world agrees on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom