Coronavirus and Walt Disney World general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?

Heppenheimer

And in not so good news, the former leader of the free world is not going to participate in the global effort to manufacture and distribute a potential vaccine. Geez, remember when we used to be at the forefront of these kinds of things?

GoofGoof

Premium Member

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
And in not so good news, the former leader of the free world is not going to participate in the global effort to manufacture and distribute a potential vaccine. Geez, remember when we used to be at the forefront of these kinds of things?
No politics in this thread.

GoofGoof

Premium Member

John park hopper

You took a shot at the current admin. You didn’t even post the article, which is still political anyways. Just limited information to paint someone in a bad light. Keep that in the politics forum

Agree take the fake news to the political forum where it can be refuted with facts

Heppenheimer

You took a shot at the current admin. You didn’t even post the article, which is still political anyways. Just limited information to paint someone in a bad light. Keep that nonsense in the politics forum.
I'm on my phone now and don't know how to link articles (I only do this when I'm on a computer), but you can easily find the story on any news site right now.

This thread has rarely been limited to the narrow focus of COVID-19 and its effects on Disney World. It is worth discussing worth why we are not a part of this effort, even if it makes some people uncomfortable. Especially given that Disney World caters to a global audience.

ImperfectPixie

I'm on my phone now and don't know how to link articles (I only do this when I'm on a computer), but you can easily find the story on any news site right now.

This thread has rarely been limited to the narrow focus of COVID-19 and its effects on Disney World. It is worth discussing worth why we are not a part of this effort, even if it makes some people uncomfortable. Especially given that Disney World caters to a global audience.
Politics aren't allowed in this thread, and the mods have reminded people repeatedly of this. This thread - per the title - is for COVID as it relates specifically to WDW. There is a generic COVID thread in the politics sub-forum, located here: COVID-19

Andrew C

You know what's funny?

Keep political posts in the politics thread and out of the general forum. It’s in the terms on the site. I’m not sure why this is so hard to understand. Whether I agree or not. Or others agree or not. Or it makes someone uncomfortable or not...there is a specific thread to have political discussions. It’s not here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom