Coronavirus and Walt Disney World general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrainsOfDisney

I saw this guy on broadway in A Bronx Tale.. fantastic actor and good guy. No pre existing conditions, only 41. He went through so much. Such a shame. Feel free to delete MOM, it’s not Disney related, just a little tribute.

So sad to hear this news.

It’s also a reminder of how long people can suffer with this. :(

Patcheslee

I know people who get tested weekly just for their own peace of mind... I doubt there are enough people like that to make a huge impact but there are definitely people getting tested for no other reason than because they want to.
There's a certain person I know who is taking full advantage of the now widespread testing availability for free. If you or someone in your household are tested and results are pending= day off work with pay. Coincidentally before Memorial Day weekend, 2 days before they went on vacation, and most recently right before July 4th they were off pending test results each time.

mickeymiss

I saw this guy on broadway in A Bronx Tale.. fantastic actor and good guy. No pre existing conditions, only 41. He went through so much. Such a shame. Feel free to delete MOM, it’s not Disney related, just a little tribute.

He suffered for so long. I really thought he was turning a corner. We had recently been talking about how we haven't heard of a covid journey like his especially at his age. Terrible. I'm so sad for him and his loved ones.

Lilofan

I was hoping he would pull through.

For the next Tony Awards, there should be a special tribute to this talented actor gone too soon.

Giss Neric

People are literally going nuts now. Some people don't give a damn about how they act and they proudly show their stupidity in social media like people are going to be on her side.

Sorry -edited due to language. I'm sure a search for "woman destroying target mask display" will let you view it. moderator

GoofGoof

Premium Member
He suffered for so long. I really thought he was turning a corner. We had recently been talking about how we haven't heard of a covid journey like his especially at his age. Terrible. I'm so sad for him and his loved ones.
Sadly I know of a few people personally that had similar stories. One that pulled out of it and is finally OK but it was months in the hospital and got to the point that he had last rights. 2 others that didn’t make it. All 3 under 50 with no underlying conditions. Really sad, especially for the young families left behind.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Numbers are out -

Screen Shot 2020-07-06 at 10.29.22 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-07-06 at 10.29.32 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-07-06 at 10.29.40 AM.png

Jrb1979

Just to put this out there and to think about it for a minute. For those that are going to Disney soon you probably have a good chance of getting Covid even with all the measures in place. I'm not saying for you not to go. My health is more important then some vacation at this point.

milordsloth

Just to put this out there and to think about it for a minute. For those that are going to Disney soon you probably have a good chance of getting Covid even with all the measures in place. I'm not saying for you not to go. My health is more important then some vacation at this point.

"increased risk" would be a more accurate description of a trip to Disney currently (and pretty much anywhere in public).

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
They will, but that 7 day positivity average......... yikes.
I would say, “well, at least it’s not getting any worse.”

But in this case, not getting any worse essentially translates to actually getting worse. Need some improvement in those averages!
But maybe expected. It will take a couple weeks to see if the new protocols in place will have any effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom