Coronavirus and Walt Disney World general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notes from Neverland

There's absolutely no guarantee (key word here is guarantee) that a safe and effective vaccine will be created in 2020. It's literally impossible to know right now if it's even possible. Imagine thinking you have a safe vaccine that ends up having dire side effects that end up causing more harm than good. That very real possibility is what will prevent a vaccine from coming out to a mass audience any time soon.

DKampy

I heard about that. My daughter is beside herself with worry. I’m sorry that happened and no phased plans were ever drawn up. Please stay safe.
Yeah...we were seeing positive signs...now I am scared everything we did is going to be undone...we were opening things slowly now it is a free for all...they showed pictures of people shoulder to shoulder in bars

brianstl

You misquoted them.

“ESPER: "Winning matters and we will deliver by the end of this year a vaccine at scale."”

They do not hope to deliver— they WILL deliver. Winning matters
And they will delivers vaccines at scale. It doesn't mean those vaccines will ever be approved for use. You are twisting what was said to make it look like Esper was trying to imply something he wasn't. They will be producing hundreds of millions of doses multiple vaccines at scale so they are ready for rapid deployment if one of those vaccines is approved.

Polynesia

Yeah...we were seeing positive signs...now I am scared everything we did is going to be undone...we were opening things slowly now it is a free for all...they showed pictures of people shoulder to shoulder in bars
I heard about the bar in Platteville. My daughter said at Subway people were right next to each other and sitting down with no social distancing. I’m not sure I’d be able to handle that. We’ve got a phased approach to use as guidance. I was shocked there were no plans that had been put out to the public. I thought all states were doing that. My husband said the hospital was pretty busy with elective surgeries now. I heard that Dane County was looking at trying to lock things down again with Milwaukee following. Hope that’s enough to keep everyone safe.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Not interested.
Are you interested in “timing” and “calendars”

This is southwest of nowhere community college level poly sci...

“Remember what I’m giving you next month?” The briefings are already written

I know this will get scrubbed and I agree it should. I throw myself on the mercy of the court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom