Coronavirus and Walt Disney World general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilofan

My 9 year old is getting her booster later this week...I expect applause from half of you and ridicule from the other half. 😁
If she got her shots last year she could have had a free Krispy Kreme glazed donut everyday of 2021at KK stand alone locations. Dentist bills would not be covered.

Lilofan

I’m having this exact argument with my girlfriend right now, she wants me to eat healthier as I get older but I think I should enjoy life while I can since we’re all going to die anyway. I haven’t been able to convince her yet.
I'd get annual bloodwork done. Those HDL,LDL Total Cholesterol numbers can put a shock into anyone who doesn't know their numbers. Heart attacks and strokes are leading killers.

James J

In the Parks
No
Doubt it truly. They keep moving forward. While numbers are higher than home the hospital metrics are a bit conservative still. Oddly my area is low and here is high. Cases per 100k aren't that far apart.

Just to add I'm not hearing a ton of coughing either like some had seen. Poor girl choked on her water at lunch. Otherwise most seem fine here. Our friends are not but one had a double ear infection that was allergy induced prior to leaving (doc cleared him to travel) all the rest are fine.
We didn't hear much coughing during our two weeks in Orlando, aside from a guy who fell asleep on a bus back from Disney Springs who woke himself up by choking on his own saliva.

However, it turns out that my wife did catch Covid in WDW! On our last day she said that she was feeling a bit rough with a stinking headache and a scratchy throat. The cast members at the Barcelona Lounge at CSR thankfully helped ease that with some honey and lemon to add to a tea. Land back in the UK next day, and she tests positive. 4 days later, I also tested positive. Thankfully our symptoms have been mostly mild - the congestion, headache and loss of taste/smell have been the worst and most annoying. She's been negative for almost a week now, whilst I'm on my 8th day of positivity.

But yeah, the one souvenir we didn't want to bring back managed to get picked up by my other half and passed onto myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom