Coronavirus and Walt Disney World general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArmoredRodent

I think the perfect brand name would be Zavazox.
This is a Disney thread. I would think Zazuvox would be even better here.
lion king disney GIF

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes

Looks like Spring 2022 is the mask mandate will be ending for transit transportation like trains, buses and planes as possible if the cases are low enough by Spring 2022. I guess when I will MIGHT visit NYC with no mask during late Spring 2022 soon, is NYC will be more safe
as no more masks by late Spring 2022?

DCBaker

Premium Member

Here's a link to the story from Reuters -

"President Joe Biden's administration will extend requirements for travelers to wear masks on airplanes, trains and buses and at airports and train stations through mid-March, sources briefed on the matter told Reuters, amid concerns about a new COVID-19 variant.

A formal announcement extending the requirements through March 18 is expected on Thursday, the sources said. The White House and the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) declined to comment. The TSA in August extended the transportation mask order through Jan. 18."

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes

"President Joe Biden's administration will extend requirements for travelers to wear masks on airplanes, trains and buses and at airports and train stations through mid-March, sources briefed on the matter told Reuters, amid concerns about a new COVID-19 variant.

A formal announcement extending the requirements through March 18 is expected on Thursday, the sources said. The White House and the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) declined to comment. The TSA in August extended the transportation mask order through Jan. 18."

I guess by mid March that the pandemic will might be almost over if the cases are low enough soon. I can't wait to ride train with no mask anymore by Spring 2022.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?

Even I get why buses and trains, whether I agree or not. Airplanes just make me scratch my head.

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
Even I get why buses and trains, whether I agree or not. Airplanes just make me scratch my head.
Mask mandate should be lifted for good for trains and buses by mid-March. Not airplanes, they should keep mask mandate until early summer 2022.

BuddyThomas

I don't get that way unless they go fishing for a vein. Most that draw blood for a living are pros and it is nothing but for a CAT scan or something like a colonoscopy the techs don't seem to be able to hit squat. Twice I had them stick me five times looking for oil and came up dry until someone with experience cleaned up their mess.
When I was a kid, I was getting some kind of vaccination, and I jumped when the nurse stuck the needle in, and the shot flew out of her grip and the needle was just hanging out of my arm. I have been a giant needle-phone ever since. I provide a great source of comedy to whomever is administering the shots, though, because I’m practically on the verge of hysteria every time. Oh well. At least I’ll never be a heroin addict.

Figgy1

Premium Member
When I was a kid, I was getting some kind of vaccination, and I jumped when the nurse stuck the needle in, and the shot flew out of her grip and the needle was just hanging out of my arm. I have been a giant needle-phone ever since. I provide a great source of comedy to whomever is administering the shots, though, because I’m practically on the verge of hysteria every time. Oh well. At least I’ll never be a heroin addict.
Me either and my doctor started that running gag in my family. Told my mom with a straight face

Lilofan

Had shingles when I was 30. You don't want it, trust me. Get that shot!
In regards to vaccines, I got my first singles shot, next one 2-6 months later and that's it. The pharmacist commented I had good insurance because generally he advised customers who get the shingles vaccine pay $300 full price because their insurance doesn't cover it. My bill $0. I read the medical literature he gave me, 80% of people get arm pain, 50% of people get headaches, fever, shivering, etc, I've got my meds just in case but just feeling arm numbness. No gym workout tomorrow, just sit in hot tub.

Last edited:

Budd

What is the general consensus for you all as far as boosters go? Six or eight months? I'm hearing conflicting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom