Coronado Updates?

WDW_Emily

Original Poster
Anyone know how construction is looking over there? We are staying at Coronado Feb 20-25th and would like to know which buildings have been updated/ any tips on which buildings to request for online check in. Noise doesn't matter but we would like to be near a bus stop.

Starfan82

Just returned from a stay at CS from 12/15/17 to 12/23/17. I called a week ahead of my arrival and requested a renovated room in the Cabanas section. We were given a room in Canabas (8B) but it was not a renovated room. The room we had (8683) was in pretty bad shape. The furniture had huge gouge marks, the wallpaper trimming was peeling from the wall, the carpet was dingy and there was a hair on the wall in the bathroom, I called the front desk and politely voiced my displeasure. We were moved to a renovated room (7173) in Ranchos section 7A the next day, The room was phenomenal and it was a corner room to boot! We were not disturbed by the construction at all during our trip. We were on the first floor and a short walk to the bus stop. The bus stop is the second stop that the bus makes when picking up and dropping off guests so that is a plus as well. Have fun!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom