Coronado Springs....this must be discussed....

Status
Not open for further replies.

disneydiva72

Original Poster
Alrighty....so my family and I stayed at Coronado about 2 weeks ago and we had a lovely time, LOVED the resort in every way and will be staying there again, I am a senior contributor on Travelwise, so as I was looking through some of the reviews on the site for Coronado....I read one that says this....

We loved the fridge, beds, and free wifi. It's a gorgeous resort to stroll around. However, on several of our family strolls, we ran into prostitutes. Yes! You heard it here....prostitutes. There was NO mistaking it.

PROSTITUTES? Now, as a logical adult I can see how showing up at Coronado, being that it is a convention center with business men, could be easy pickings for their "buisness" but I have to say that I did not in any way shape or form see prostitutes as we took our strolls at night....have you?

sbkline

No, but since it is commonplace for young women to dress like prostitutes anyway in our society, I'm not sure how we would even tell the difference anymore.

Jimmy Thick

Um, since it would be more than impossible for prostitutes to be at a Disney resort due to the fact someone would complain and they would be gone within a blink of the eye, so that topic really holds no merit.

Isn't this just a spam topic for travelwise?

Jimmy Thick-Do better.

The Mom

Premium Member
I'm concerned that this topic could cross over to an inappropriate (albeit potentially humorous) discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom