Coronado Springs Rapid Fill

wbostic12

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I was at Coronado Springs in December and the Rapid Fill station was shut off for whatever reason, even though we stayed at Yacht club in October and it was available there. However, I saw on a Disney mom answers forum that Coronado rapid fill is available as of January. Can anyone confirm or deny that for me? I am staying there in March with my family who haven’t been to WDW since 1983 so I want to make sure not to get their hopes up.

NelleBelle

If no one confirms, you could always call the hotel directly and ask if their mug refill program is active at that resort.

HarperRose

If no one confirms, you could always call the hotel directly and ask if their mug refill program is active at that resort.
If you want the correct answer, don't ever call (it's impossible to call any resort directly). They will tell you they are the front desk of whatever hotel, but you're calling a call center.

If you want a correct answer, ask on one of the Disney forums.

Lilofan

If you want the correct answer, don't ever call (it's impossible to call any resort directly). They will tell you they are the front desk of whatever hotel, but you're calling a call center.

Before covid I didn't have an issue. I stated clearly I would like to talk to someone at the front desk and they patched me through.

NelleBelle

According to another "forum", you can call resorts directly, especially resorts that specialize in making custom cakes.

wbostic12

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I am now staying here at Coronado, and can unfortunately confirm that the mugs are unavailable. I’ve asked multiple CMs around the resort, and haven’t gotten a clear answer.

nickys

Premium Member
I thought it might be something to do with the NBA G-league, which I think finishes this weekend. Both Cafe Rix and El Mercado are re-opening this weekend, so I assume that restaurant CMs have been pulled to do the NBA catering until now. I guess manning the reaped fill station could also have been affected.

HarperRose

I am now staying here at Coronado, and can unfortunately confirm that the mugs are unavailable. I’ve asked multiple CMs around the resort, and haven’t gotten a clear answer.
I left there yesterday and didn't see evidence of a mug refilling station anywhere in the food court or the pool.

HarperRose

I thought it might be something to do with the NBA G-league, which I think finishes this weekend. Both Cafe Rix and El Mercado are re-opening this weekend, so I assume that restaurant CMs have been pulled to do the NBA catering until now. I guess manning the reaped fill station could also have been affected.
El Mercado opened last weekend.

wbostic12

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Ah, G-League started on Feb 10th. The reports I saw mid February. Sounded like some things shut down and others had reduced hours during that time.
The G-League ended last night and breakdown of their area (Casitas) is ongoing. The Casitas and Convention Center have been locked down and guarded at all times from guests.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom