News Coronado Springs Expansion - Gran Destino Tower

Casper Gutman

Making the color and decor more bland doesn’t make it feel less like a southwest-themed apartment complex. It makes it feel like a BLAND southwest-themed apartment complex.

With a Marriot in the middle.

Oh, and that generic tower got rid of many (most?) of the Cabanas, the one section of the resort that DIDN’T feel at all like an apartment complex.

Casper Gutman

Sorry, I know this won’t fit your narrative, but ... not quite.

Cabanas 8A and 8B remain. Cabanas 9A also remains, but is now called Cabanas 8C. Only Cabanas 9B was levelled.

By my rudimentary math, that means that 3/4 of Cabanas remains intact.
Thanks for the specifics. As I very clearly indicated, I wasn’t sure of the exact number. Many (25%, if you are correct) were removed. My “narrative” is just fine.

Saskdw

It's curious that people who have never stayed at CSR, never would have stayed there before, won't stay there now, didn't like it before, and really don't like it now are spending so much time in a CSR thread complaining and arguing with people about there opinion.

Myself, I typically just don't go into threads where the topic has zero interest for me.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
It's curious that people who have never stayed at CSR, never would have stayed there before, won't stay there now, didn't like it before, and really don't like it now are spending so much time in a CSR thread complaining and arguing with people about there opinion.

Myself, I typically just don't go into threads where the topic has zero interest for me.
I know, right?!?

Casper Gutman

What on Earth makes you think the posters in this thread who aren’t wild about the changes at Coronado have never stayed there or didn’t like the resort?

Setting that aside, the changes occurring at Coronado are part of larger trends encompassing almost every Disney resort, including but not limited to the Yacht and Beach, the Caribbean, the Grand Floridian, the Wilderness Lodge, Fort Wilderness, and the Polynesian. So everyone who has some attachment to any and/or all WDW resorts should be legitimately interested in this topic.

lazyboy97o

How do you know where people have stayed or would have stayed? Are you spying them?

CTXRover

These are not my pictures but found online in another fan forum.

The location they were posted from originally deleted them. If it is wrong to post these, please let me know and I will delete.

Looks nice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom