News Coronado Springs Expansion - Gran Destino Tower

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
Nice! I have Publisher! Thanks for sharing!

When you insert the schematic, click on the image, click the "Picture Tools Format" tab, click the "Recolor" button, then select "set transparent color". Click on the white background and there you go... a few more picture modifications to adjust the brightness/contrast and that's all it takes!

FNG

So what's the over/under on per point cost for "Moderate" DVC if current Poly prices purchased through Disney are $176/point

P_Radden

Original Poster
I'm still leaning towards DVC. If they're going to make an announcement, you gotta have something to announce.. and this makes the most sense. Also the foot print of this building is not nearly as wide/deep as the other convention area so that is most likely ruled out.. What else could it be?

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
Conference space?

Based on the shape of the building, seems unlikely... at least not main floor space... conferences typically utilize single, large sq foot rooms. This could certainly include some smaller meeting rooms that most conference centers have, but there doesn't seem to be any expansion to the main conference floor. Keeping my fingers crossed for a really nice new restaurant!

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
I don't think this is DVC it just does not fit the DVC mold. This is a conference resort business people and stuff like that not vacation homes. The rumor is that Disney wants to move conference space form places like Contemporary to Coranado so that they can build more DVC there. That's why I say no to DVC here but it's step one for a larger DVC expansion.

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
What else could it be?

Well, for sure, a new lobby will be included based on the moved location of the main entrance. That certainly excites me because the lobby at CSR always felt cramped/tight to me... but I'm sure they wouldn't do all this work for just a new lobby... so, yeah... the big question is still "what else"...

uncle jimmy

Premium Member
Wow! Awesome find! What a great location for another hotel expansion. @danlb_2000 have you been able to sifted through all those permits they dropped the other day? Hope we read this also on the front page of Yahoo news :)

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Wow! Awesome find! What a great location for another hotel expansion. @danlb_2000 have you been able to sifted through all those permits they dropped the other day? Hope we read this also on the front page of Yahoo news :)

I have not gone through all of them, but I do see all the contractor names, and none of them were contractors who would do this project.

P_Radden

Original Poster
Well, for sure, a new lobby will be included based on the moved location of the main entrance. That certainly excites me because the lobby at CSR always felt cramped/tight to me... but I'm sure they wouldn't do all this work for just a new lobby... so, yeah... the big question is still "what else"...

So the 2 main possibilities are:

1) DVC
or
2) New lobby building

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom