• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Coronado Springs Expansion

briangaw

I'm not sure if they will need another pool. This tower is really targeted for the conference going crowd and is also going in place physically and capacity wise where other buildings were.

Biff215

I'm not sure if they will need another pool. This tower is really targeted for the conference going crowd and is also going in place physically and capacity wise where other buildings were.
But since it’s a tower compared to a low level building, I assume capacity will increase rather significantly. It seems part of the purpose of the tower is to restore moderate capacity lost at CBR.

Even if it is aimed at the business crowd, you’d have to think demand will increase for the current pools. An indoor pool just for the tower would be wise, but I don’t believe Disney has ever done this.

disneyC97

But since it’s a tower compared to a low level building, I assume capacity will increase rather significantly. It seems part of the purpose of the tower is to restore moderate capacity lost at CBR.

Even if it is aimed at the business crowd, you’d have to think demand will increase for the current pools. An indoor pool just for the tower would be wise, but I don’t believe Disney has ever done this.
Not in the states.

MisterPenguin

Rumormonger
Premium Member
They are removing a lot of the water sections..

Also, did they demolish one hotel tower of old coronado?

I'm looking at the current image of google maps..
Google has updated their maps to this past January. If you use Google Earth Pro (it's free), you'll be able to see a history of past maps and you'll see what was demo'd.

Top Bottom