Coronado Springs Dining in October?

Horizons '83

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Hello all! I was curious if I missed an announcement or if anyone here knew what dining options will be available to CS guests when it opens next month (if it opens). Currently everything is listed as temporarily closed but I am guessing they will have a least a few options open. Any help would be most appreciated!

Horizons '83

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Anyone have an update on Coronado opening on time? I still see that all restaurants are still listed as Temporarily closed and Coronado is due to open up next week.

Dr.GrantSeeker

I am also interested in knowing what their plan is. I want to make a reservation for Toledo next month. CSR opens in 2 days and they haven't released any information yet.

Hello all! I was curious if I missed an announcement or if anyone here knew what dining options will be available to CS guests when it opens next month (if it opens). Currently everything is listed as temporarily closed but I am guessing they will have a least a few options open. Any help would be most appreciated!
DFB released a list of restaurants/bars that will be opening at the Coronado when the resort reopens.

Horizons '83

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
DFB released a list of restaurants/bars that will be opening at the Coronado when the resort reopens.

Awesome, thanks everyone for the heads up. Doing a quick weekend trip later this month and wanted to see our options. đź‘Ť

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom