Coronado Springs - Casitas

WDWFREAK53

Hi all,

I was just wondering something...

The other day I called to book a room at Coronado Springs and I got a price. It was a very reasonable price of $180/night. So, for 3 days it came to about $600.

I then requested the Casitas area...and she punched that in and it came out to be $3000+/- for the same time!

Did they change the Casitas section to be suites or something???

Lucky

There are some expensive suites there (I was upgraded to one of them for free last August.) Maybe if you ask for Casitas and the regular rooms there are booked you get quoted a price for the suites.

Upvote 0

Tink *~*~*

It has been several years since I've stayed there, but I seem to recall that Casitas are MUCH closer to El Centro than Ranchos or ... can't remember the other section's name. Is it possible they have started charging more for the more desirably-located rooms? :shrug:

Upvote 0

accord99cutie

Premium Member
The Casitas hold suites, and to be guarenteed a room in that section, paying for a suite is the only way to make that happen. You can still just get a room for Coronado, but request a room in the casitas section which is not guarenteed. Not sure if thats what actually happened, but I do know there are regular guest rooms in that section, and thats all I could come up with for this price difference!

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

Just book a normal room and call back the next day to have them note you would like to be in the Casitas section. You can also just tell them this when you are checking in and they might be able to help you out.

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

I would just make sure the cast member taking your reservation realizes that you want a standard room and request to be in the Casitas. I just stayed at CS in December and was putt in a standard room in Casitas 3. I have to say this was a prime location. Very close to El Centro and buses.

Upvote 0

lilclerk

In February I stayed in Casistas 4 in a standard room, though there are suites as well. It was a great building, the quiet pool and Casistas bus stop are right there.

Upvote 0

SchultzFamily

We have always stayed in the Casitas -- 4 or 5 and we pay normal price. Now, this past September we were in a suite in Casitas 3 but we did not pay for it--it was an upgrade for our 25th anniversary. You can request a section, but you are never guaranteed a section.

Upvote 0

Buzz2001

Hi all,

I was just wondering something...

The other day I called to book a room at Coronado Springs and I got a price. It was a very reasonable price of $180/night. So, for 3 days it came to about $600.

I then requested the Casitas area...and she punched that in and it came out to be $3000+/- for the same time!

Did they change the Casitas section to be suites or something???
No but all the suites are located in the casitas.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom