Coral Reef?

reptar77

I have had good and just ok food but we will always go back. It is a nice place to cool down and rest. The tank really does have a calming effect.

Ali Mouse

I am wondering if the Baked Cheese Manicotti with Lobster is still on the menu.... Some sights still have it on their menus but the Disney World sight does not have it any more...
It is my sons favorite!

Last edited:

don guy

My wife and I love Coral Reef we've never disappointed. Good food and great ambiance.
good food costs good money I say if you can't afford to go out to eat there is a Mc donalds down the road you get what you pay for.

DisneyDukie

I've had mixed experiences here. The first time I ate there (2004), it was a great experience all around. When we ate there again 10 years later with our 2 kids (5 and 3 at the time), my food was horrible. I love it for the ambiance, but I don't think we'll be dining there again. Definitely tastier options out there!

EarsGear

We loved it! Had a large table for 8 people at the back of the room, but still a good view of the glass tank, even for the children, due to the theatre style staggered flooring levels. Great steak and even better desserts [but then the meals always taste better with the dining plan!].

danyoung56

I am wondering if the Baked Cheese Manicotti with Lobster is still on the menu....It is my sons favorite!

Really? That's the one item on the menu that was really lame when I tried it. Tasted like something out of the microwave. But if it works for your son, more power to him!

Ali Mouse

Really? That's the one item on the menu that was really lame when I tried it. Tasted like something out of the microwave. But if it works for your son, more power to him!
I preferred the Mahi Mahi- but my son loved it! He just got his first job and wanted to save up to take us all there. So I called coral reef directly and so sad for him they no longer serve it :(

Goofyque'

Truly a beautiful restaurant, and because of the stadium setup, there really aren't any bad seats. We have had really good
luck with the food, Lobster bisque some of the best I've had!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom