Coral Reef reservation

Kim Bonetti

Original Poster
I'm not planning on going to WDW until next spring 2019, but I really want to go to Coral Reef for dinner one night. How soon should I make a reservation? I will plan my vacation around going to this restaurant if I have too. Also, its been 15 years since I've been to Disney and I'm not familiar with the dining plan, so I'll need to research that. Is there an app to make restaurant reservations now? Can I still just call ahead? Thanks.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
You will want to make and and all table service dining reservations 180 days in advance. If you are staying at a Disney resort, you can reserve up to 10 days worth of dining 180 days in advance of your arrival date. Walk up availability and short notice reservations have become pretty rare these days. You will occasionally get lucky, but I would not bank on it.

You can make those reservations online, through the My Disney Experience App or over the phone.

The dining plan is more about convenience than saving money. About the only way it will save you money is if you plan on doing a lot of character meals which are price fixed buffets and very expensive.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom