Coral Reef or Tutto Italia?

FLDIS86

Original Poster
I am joining in on the dinning plan for the first time ever and wanted to know which you all thought was more bang for your buck Coral Reef or Tutto Italia? Also which has better food? Thanks!

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I'm not a seafood eater, so given those choices I'd always pick Tutto. That being said, I think Via Napoli is the better dining experience in Italy, by far. The pizza is great, but the pastas (which they can also prepare gluten free) are also wonderful.

Sweet Melissa

I personally prefer the food at Coral Reef. Their seafood dishes are great. As for Tutto, well, I'm pretty critical of Italian restaurants.

We always pay out of pocket for dining, and I always leave the Patina Group restaurants feeling like I've been fleeced. So I guess in that sense, Tutto Italia is a "good" buy on the dining plan.

minnielaw

I was very unimpressed with Coral Reef when we ate there in 2007. However, that was 5years ago and things may have changed. Reviews about a year ago were good but seem to have taken a dive recently. My boys (6 and 8 at the time) really enjoyed the atmosphere and watching the tank.

We are eating at Tutto Italia for the first time on our upcoming trip, so I can offer a review after I return!

Pooh Lover

I can only give you my 2 cents on Coral Reef. I've seen many poor reviews for this restaurant but each time we've had dinner there we've had great meals and good service. Yes, it can get a little loud there but it has never interferred with our evening and we've always left feeling we would return. The children seem to really enjoy the aquarium.

Dad 2 M & M

I can only give you my 2 cents on Coral Reef. I've seen many poor reviews for this restaurant but each time we've had dinner there we've had great meals and good service. Yes, it can get a little loud there but it has never interferred with our evening and we've always left feeling we would return. The children seem to really enjoy the aquarium.

I have also had good experiences at Coral Reef, and have only tried Tutto once. Was not that impressed with Tutto and will replace it with Via Napoli next trip.

Minnie1976

I ate at Coral Reef for the 1st time in December and really enjoyed the food and atmosphere. I ate at an Italian restaurant a few years back and wasn't happy with it. I don't remember the name, but then I rarely eat Italian in a restaurant.

YoungNY

I think coral reef is only worth it if you get a table by the window. I didn't like the food there and I love seafood. I've been to the other one,but I will be going to Via Napoli nex month.

bmarkelon

I vote Tutto. Based on my experience at Coral Reef and my dad's experience at Tutto last year....he still talks about his meal there.

MattyFresh

I have only been to Coral Reef, and really enjoyed it. We didn't have a table at the tank, but still had a really good view of everything that was going on. Food was pretty good, and service was excellent. We would go back without any hesitation!

wiigirl

Coral Reef, Def! :)
75.gif

coltow

I eat ZERO seafood and loved Coral Reef. I had an amazing steak last time we ate there. The staff is always very good and to be able to sit and watch the fish and turtles is pretty cool. Tutto is just kind of plain if you ask me. The atmosphere doesn't seem special to me, but to food was pretty good. It really just depends on your tastes and your group. If you have kids I'd def go with Coral Reef

maryszhi

via napoli is amazing and a bit better then tutto in terms of italian food. and both via napoli and tutto is better than coral reef

bella1620

I am joining in on the dinning plan for the first time ever and wanted to know which you all thought was more bang for your buck Coral Reef or Tutto Italia? Also which has better food? Thanks!

In all honesty, my father would kill me considering I'm Italian, but the coral reef is fantastic! The atmosphere is great! They have great steak, not as good as Canada's, but it's amazing. They're menu is great even for the people who don't like seafood( I hate seafood) plus their desserts are phenomenal. Tutti Italia is also really good, but we always end up waiting forever for a table, I mean Italian food is Italian food, coming from someone who eats it all the time it all tastes the same lol.. Don't tell my dad!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom