Copying FP+ to additional person

kirstenoel

Original Poster
I'm brand new to FP+ and have a question about copying to other people.

We're 60 days out today! Only 2 out of 3 sets of Disney Park tickets are showing in MDE - this seems to be an issue with British Airways which they've promised will be fixed in 24 hours.

So I went ahead and booked FP+ for the two people with tickets. If and when we get the 3rd person linked up, will we be able to copy our FP+ over to them or is there a chance the FP will run out and we'll have to change everything?

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
I'm brand new to FP+ and have a question about copying to other people.

We're 60 days out today! Only 2 out of 3 sets of Disney Park tickets are showing in MDE - this seems to be an issue with British Airways which they've promised will be fixed in 24 hours.

So I went ahead and booked FP+ for the two people with tickets. If and when we get the 3rd person linked up, will we be able to copy our FP+ over to them or is there a chance the FP will run out and we'll have to change everything?
Nope, you cannot copy. Yes, there is the chance that you will not be able to get the same time, and may have to reschedule all of them. Sorry, that's the way it currently works.

Rob562

Nope, you cannot copy. Yes, there is the chance that you will not be able to get the same time, and may have to reschedule all of them. Sorry, that's the way it currently works.

Actually, if you go in to each individual FP+ reservation, you can click on "Change Party". There you can add the third person. If there are slots available, it will add them. Otherwise it'll give an error and you can try a different slot for everyone, or try and find a time for just the additional person that overlaps.

-Rob

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Actually, if you go in to each individual FP+ reservation, you can click on "Change Party". There you can add the third person. If there are slots available, it will add them. Otherwise it'll give an error and you can try a different slot for everyone, or try and find a time for just the additional person that overlaps.

-Rob
Thanks! Didn't know that was available. Learn something new everyday.:D

kirstenoel

Original Poster
Thanks for the replies. We got the ticket situation sorted last night and managed to 'modify group' on every FP+ booking, adding the third person, without having to amend any times or attractions. Phew!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom