CoP....?

NowInc

No one knows for sure..but I think most will agree that all the signs seem to point in that direction...

As soon as they think of a suitable replacment (sooner than later most likley)...you can kiss it goodbye..

Personally...I hope it happens soon...I think its already pretty well known on this forum how much I dislike CoP ;)

NowInc

Originally posted by jaylenofan86
Well, yes he does. He makes the final choose of the fate of this and everything else. It looks like the CoP will go to me.

Actually..it would be voted on by the board...not a one man decision..nothing in disney is done by ONE man...

figmentmom

Seems to me that SOMEBODY at Disney must remember that CoP is a classic...wasn't it a huge hit at the New York World's Fair in the sixties?

NowInc

Originally posted by figmentmom
Seems to me that SOMEBODY at Disney must remember that CoP is a classic...wasn't it a huge hit at the New York World's Fair in the sixties?

Classic yes..but it is also VERY costly to keep open...

Chances are it wont be destroyed...but moved somewhere else..like a museum ;)

WDWKing

I personally hope they never destroy this ride, I don't have a problem with them moving it though. As long as its somewhere in the park.:)

Dwarful

Well I for one love CoP! but then again it seems like some of the things the people love are the things to go....

Hyperion93

Original Poster
I think the best decision would be simply to refurbish it. They should simply "fix" it up, and make the technology a little better.

s25843

Originally posted by Passport
Doesn't Disneyland have something like it? Or was it like CoP and now it's something else? [/QUOUTE]
DL DID have COP, but now it has been turned into a very weak form of Innoventions....
Anyone know what they did with those props from the DL show?

Figment1986

What i know is that Dl's show was the original show from the Worlds fair, Then it was moved over to WDW, the final scene though is a mystery of what happened to it, It was replaced by the one we see today.

NowInc

Originally posted by Disney4648
NowInc, so your saying Eisner has no power over Pressler...i think he does.:cool:

Youd be very surpised to find out how LITTLE power Eisner (as one man) has over anyone in the Disney Company....

Buzzforprez

COP must stay. Walt himself was the key to it's birth. There is so much other room to expand upon so why must we continue to lose our memories? If it must go, make it the Carousel of Regress and bring back the old show. :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom