COP scheduled to reopen for 48hrs

orlpassholder

Original Poster
Wow good news. Bad dates for me though...Man this is gonna be tough for me to make either of those days... If I can make it I am just going to take still shots of both rides. COP will have the most. TimeKeeper would just be him and nine eyes 2 shots all done :)

NowInc

Originally posted by orlpassholder
Wow good news. Bad dates for me though...Man this is gonna be tough for me to make either of those days... If I can make it I am just going to take still shots of both rides. COP will have the most. TimeKeeper would just be him and nine eyes 2 shots all done :)

What are the dates?

NowInc

Originally posted by orlpassholder
Carousel of Progress and Timekeeper are also currently scheduled to reopen on February 15 and 16

Steve updated with that

LoL...youd think id check the site more often :x

Bdis86

Account Suspended
2 days. 2 attractions. One great Tomorrow!

Man has a dream, and that's the start... Oh, I've lost that miserable little piece of metal!

Pioneer Hall

For those who go to CoP. You probably have all tried this but for those who haven't here is a little fun tip. If you have a video camera with night vision turn it on during the pitch black scene. It is very cool!!!

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by Bdis86
I brought in a flashlight once. They still are all moving. lol.

Yeah, it's great watching them act as if nothing happened. I tried that on one of my more recent trips. It was nice to see that little "Walt" touch to keep the whole show going all the time, and not having it stop to save .0001 cents per hour because of the mechanical costs for that ride.

lnsemsf

Does anybody know what is going on those 2 days that is worth keeping the park open untill 10pm and opening these 2 "seasonal" attractions? I am hoping to make it over on Saturday because I always enjoy the park when it's open late, just curious what kind of lines I will be fighting.

NowInc

Originally posted by DisneyInsider

Yeah, it's great watching them act as if nothing happened. I tried that on one of my more recent trips. It was nice to see that little "Walt" touch to keep the whole show going all the time, and not having it stop to save .0001 cents per hour because of the mechanical costs for that ride.

If you sit in the front row...you can still "hear" him blink...(which disturbes me)

General Grizz

Hey, what's wrong with eyebrows clicking? :D

I'll record it...and then maybe add it as a special add on...

It can only be in green or black n white...Maybe I'll do one in each :D

BTW - It is NOT confirmed by attractions. Anyone know where Steve got the info so I can confirm my reservations at the hotel? :confused:

bossmsx

I know this is probably a difficult question to answer at this point, but do y'all think COP and Timekeeper will be open around Easter? I plan a trip to WDW around that time.:confused:

orlpassholder

Original Poster
Grizzz ya reduce hours I know but theres always hope

As far as it being open Easter it would nice I need to get some better still shots

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom