COP Reopening!

orlpassholder

YES YES YES I am so recording this the next time I go which will have to be like maybe that day if not sometime before the time This is GREAT GREAT NEWS!!!!

I wish it were open for more than a week. Really, I wish it were open while I am at WDW. I'm at WDW now, but I'm leaving on the 19th. Blast!

I hope that this one week window does not turn into a "make it or break it" for COP.

adr315

nice...

WOw, i was planning on being at MGM for New Years Eve (im going from Dec. 28 to Jan 2 to WDW), but i may go to MK instead to see COP (hopefully not for the last time). Decisions decisions....

chellnjr

I can't wait! Anyone here have any herding experience? We can just herd the other guests in like sheep to get them hooked also! :lol:

NowInc

Originally posted by amejr999
Everyone, if you visit, spin the turnstile a few times more. Every spin counts! :)

No it doesnt....

This one week re-opening will most likley NOT be the make it or break it situation for CoP...I feel its just an opening to help nullify the lines at Space Mountain and Buzz for the season.

As much as I would like to hold on to any glimmer of hope of this attraction staying around...I don't think that all the petitions in the world can salvage it.

And as a side note...for those of you (myself included) who DO plan to go see it a few more times the week its still open...count how often it breaks down or doesnt run thru the routines correctly. It was a rarity for me to be on it and it NOT screw up at one point...almost 7 times in a row....lets see how much "effort" they really put into CoP on its temporary return...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom