CoP news?

foxfire

Original Poster
I'm going to be in the parks on May 22nd, any news on CoP? I'm sure it'll be open on Memorial Day...too bad I won't be there then.

DisneyHog6

I'm going around Thanksgiving time too, so I would love to see CoP open. I doubt it will, so I won't get my hopes up, but it would be nice. I just wish WDW would quit it with this crap and leave it open. CoP is a classic. It drives me crazy!:hammer:

General Grizz

CoP wasn't open for Thanksgiving this past year. However, I wouldn't rule out some more openings...so I would say, yes. If CoP is in the Magic Kingdom, it should be open during Thanksgiving. More information by Halloween. :lol:

gjpjtj

Is this ride closed merely due to cost issues for Disney, or is there more to it? Most of the stuff you read on these boards seem to indicate most people like it, and would ride it. So why is it NEVER open?

General Grizz

It's mainly cost. They CLAIM attendence was going down, but that was only due to 9-11 - - THE WHOLE PARK LOST ATTENDANCE! :rolleyes: Videos from Sept. 9 show it as a full crowd.

It is open in the peak seasons. Look for it to be open June and July for sure most days.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom