COP and Skateboarding

cindy-rella

Ok, I'm leaving in 9 days. We'll be there the week of Thanksgiving. Now is it true that COP is closed? Is there any talk of opening it for Thankgiving week if it is closed? Also my son wants to bring his skateboard. Is there anywheres on WDW property that they allow you to skateboard? What about any other rides that might be closed that week? Thanks for any info that you can give me. :)

popkid

i heard rumors about an 'extreme sports' park being built (or maybe just planned) at disney's sports complex, but i'm not sure the status of it. and now for the life of me i can't remember where i heard the rumor...

aside from that, your son might have to venture outside of the magic kingdom to skate.

Upvote 0

Scooter

Not sure about the skateboard thing. I would think that Disney wouldn't allow it for safety and liability reasons. I would check with Disney before you leave on Vacation...why bring it if you can't use it?:(

Upvote 0

mickeyfan

I know that at the resorts and parks skateboarding or skating is not allowed for safety!! As I recall, I do not every remember anyone skate boarding or skating on Disney Property anywhere and I have been ALOT!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom