Coolest WDW experience

Terp02

Original Poster
I don't know if this has ever been a thread, but I've seen ones for weirdest, worst, etc. So I thought coolest would be a good idea.

OK the coolest experience I've ever had at WDW was when I went in 1995 (I was 11) and I was with my dad and younger brother and we did all three Mountains in MK in 45 mins in the order of Splash, Thunder, and Space. Be reminded that this was during President's Day Week and it was not empty at all. I call that an accomplishment as well as cool.

-Josh

David

Without a doubt my "coolest" experience was (drumroll.............)

Ice Station Cool.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Camelot

Originally posted by moonchild
Ok I admit I am a dork.....But I thought it was sooo cool to ride in the front of the monorail!:p

Hey, that is cool ! :)
(I have not had to opportunity yet)

no2apprentice

I grew up in San Diego, living 1 1/2 hours drive to Disneyland. Needless to say, I loved it. We moved to our present location over 12 years ago. Last year when we went to WDW, we went to MK when they had the final parade for Main Street Electrical Parade. Didn't plan it that way, just a wonderful coincidence. We sat in Colonial Square. Now, I had not seen the MSEP for over 13 years! When it rounded the corner, my cheeks started getting wet. I looked at my wife (we shared Disneyland many times), and her cheeks were getting wet! Our two sons were between us, and my 9 year old must have had the right "look", because ALOT of the parade CM's came up to him to shake his hand, or pat his head. This was an experience that will stay with me always.:D

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Doing Thunder mountain 4 times on the bounce on an E -Ride Night. I just love that ride in the dark.
Shame they couldnt use torches and campfires to light up the scenes and have the river boat cruse around Tom Sawyers island at night.

Tom Morrow

As far as doing something a lot of people don't get to do, I got to see behind the scenes of MGM Studios as part of Magic Music Days. Our band was marching right before the 3 oclock parade, so there was already a ton of people lined up, and they actually cheered us as we walked down Hollywood Blvd. *I* Was part of the Hercules parade! I don't know what was cooler, that, or seeing behind the scenes.

kal1484

I would have to say marching down main street with my band. That was the coolest thing ever! It was also funny to hear everyone go "how many are there of them?" We have over 200 people, so it was hillarious.

tinkrbel

Annette

I am an old person :cool: not too cool to start with ..but my coolest moment at WDW was in 92, when Annette was at MK and I bought one of her bears ( the sweater bear) I admire her so much. She talked to me as if I was someone she knew and not just a fan. She signed the foot of my bear and listened as I gushed about how much I loved her :) I was walking on clouds the rest of our time there. It was right before she told the world she has MS.

orlpassholder

hmm mine doing all 4 parks in one day. Mind you I didnt ride every ride but I rode the ones I wanted to the most. That is about my coolest.

Besides eating in the Utilidoors before that was closed off to outsiders :) shhhhhhhh

In October of 2000 my husband and I rode Splash Mountain over
and over, at least 4 times in a row without waitning in line. This
was during an e-ride night. Its quite a little jog form the end of the ride back to the begginning though. We had waited an
hour to ride Splash earlier in the day. :D

millercv

My Aunt used to be high on the toem pole with at WDW (director of creative affairs or something like that). The coolest thing was that she had a fabled "Golden Football" window sticker - which means ALL access (I think she said that less than 50 people in all of WDW had them).

She was taking us to the park one day through the main gates the parking directors were directing traffic to the left but she kept on going straight to get to a "secret" parking lot. The guy started waving left frantically and she pointed to the sticker. He suddenly looked nervous and saluted us :king:

She took us to the parking lot led us through a door and we were looking down a completely empty Main Street (they hadn't let guests in yet).

That was DEFINATELY the coolest WDW experience I've ever had...

-Chris

goofyfan13

I've had so many Disney experiences that I am having a hard time choosing one. :brick: I think seeing space mountain with the lights on was sweet. When we went on Haunted Mansion one of the ride operators sat in my moms Doom buggy and she thought it was my dad. That was until she looked.:lol:

X Zoe X

My coolest moment was when one of the characters from the tapestry of nations tapped me on the head because i was watching this lady behind me, it was soo cool!:p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom