Cool Website for race Results

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Original Poster
Hey all:

I saw a website advertised that is pretty cool.

www.athlinks.com

It's free to register, and can somehow find all your race finishes...going back years.

I'm not affiliated with them or anything - just thought that y'all would find it kinda neat. I didn't know websites like that existed.

a2grafix

Oh,that's scary. Big Brother asked me to loop a computer chip around my shoelaces for 5K races in 2011, and my results are out there for all the interwebs to see!

Ahhhh!

Interesting, though. I ran five 5Ks in 2011 and only 2 of them were tracked, and both show pretty much the same time and mile average. Sweet. Something to keep in mind and track as I train for the Tower of Terror 10-miler.

tink65

Wow....neat site. Its a great sight that helps you keep track of how you're doing in the same distance races....Thanks for sharing

GoofyRacer11

I came across this website about a month ago and found out that I came in 2nd in my
age group for the Goofy Challenge in 2012. This was great news and I never found it on
the Disney race result page. I think they should do awards for the Goofy Challenge age groups
as well, seeing as it more challenging than the other races. :D

JillC LI

I came across this website about a month ago and found out that I came in 2nd in my
age group for the Goofy Challenge in 2012. This was great news and I never found it on
the Disney race result page. I think they should do awards for the Goofy Challenge age groups
as well, seeing as it more challenging than the other races. :D

That's very exciting! Congratulations! I agree you should have received some form of acknoledgment for your achievement.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom