Convincing for another Disney trip!!!

TXDisney

I'll say this 1st my wife and I both LOVE Disney, but we have been there quite a bit the last 2yrs. So she's kinda tired of Disney for right now. We've been now 5 times the last 2yrs and we live in texas so each time it's pretty much a week long. Our last trip was just a month ago. She says she wants a break from Disney. We do other trips to the Caribbean and stuff each year, so it's not like we only go to Disney on trips. My question is, if she's kinda tired of Disney for right now with so many trips recently... What's a good time table as to when a next trip should be? She says she wants to wait a few years, but I know she'd want to go sooner.

CAPTAIN HOOK

I'd go with her wishes. If she's getting tired of visiting Disney then there's little point in going again so soon. Give it 12-18 months and then start discussing another trip (unless she brings up the topic sooner).

Upvote 0

R W B

Were in the same boat just opposite positions, we've been 8 times in 5 years and while my fiancé is ready to go back I feel done with WDW for the time being. Our last trip was a week this past March ill be fine if its not until next Christmas that we go back. My fiancé on the other hand is trying to bring up going this Christmas and idk about that lol. Give your wife time and she'll probably want to go back on her own sooner then later.

Upvote 0

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
My solution was to take the wife to Disneyland and So Cal. Plenty to do besides the parks and she gets her beach fix. Best of both worlds. Instead of 14 days at WDW it's 2 weeks in Cali with 5 park days.

Upvote 0

TXDisney

Original Poster
Ya we've thought about that, bc she does have a desire to go to California. Don't think we could go for 2 weeks though. Just a week more then likely. Also didn't think DL from what I've heard was worth more then a couple days. Not the size and everything like WDW. But yes their is the beach and LA which she'd love.

Upvote 0

kasey1988

What about a disney cruise? Do one day in the parks before and then head on he cruise! We didn't think we would enjoy cruising more then the parks, but being to the parks 3 times in the past 2 years we are now enjoying cruises!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom