Controversial Ride Ideas (Open Thread)

EmFromPlanetEarth

Original Poster
This thread is a place for anyone to showcase some ride ideas they have that may come across as controversial within the armchair imagineering/disney parks community. This usally applies to ride replacements (such as a carousel of progress replacement, or a ip version of an original attraction) but doesnt have to be a replacement. This thread is a safe space, and no one will be judged for their ideas.

Tjaden

This thread is a place for anyone to showcase some ride ideas they have that may come across as controversial within the armchair imagineering/disney parks community. This usally applies to ride replacements (such as a carousel of progress replacement, or a ip version of an original attraction) but doesnt have to be a replacement. This thread is a safe space, and no one will be judged for their ideas.

b25dc647-1f84-478d-84fb-a8fde3eddc5a_text.gif

EmFromPlanetEarth

Original Poster
Ok, I’ll go first. I love space mountain, but if I were to retheme it, I’d want to do it with wall-e. You are human scavengers that are descendants of people left on earth due to being too poor to afford boarding the axiom. They survived by living off scraps, and still have a goal to somehow get to space. They come across an old rocket launch station, which is the space mountain building, and surprisingly it still works! They then go on a perilous journey throughout the cosmos to get to the promised land! It would take place several days before the movie, and the post show would retell the story of the film. And the light and power co would be rethemed to wall-e’s home. Also, the dome would be colored bronze, and there would be no vegetation around the ride area. Only stacks of garbage cubes and a rusty, run down looking wasteland. I would rather keep space mountain the way it is.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom