Continuous problems booking online

wendysue

Yesterday I tried repeatedly to find rooms at the values for Jan. 20 - Jan. 25, but it said that there were no rooms available. I used the chat to ask reservations and they said to try a different browser, as their computer showed all the values as available so I tried Google and MS with no luck. Weird. Anyway, they didn't seem to want to help, so we booked offsite for 400 less. YAY!

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
I booked today. Both my Memorial and Labor Day trips (the week before each holiday). No problems. I book early to lock in the space - 99.9999% I'll reprice once the discounts come into effect (but the rates can't get higher). Website worked fine. A little slow - but it worked.

Upvote 0

wendysue

Original Poster
This was the first time I had ever had trouble with the website, but I guess it's the new norm. Just seems that as technology (supposedly) improves, things just get worse. :(
All good though, I got a room for half the price elsewhere.

Upvote 0

dreamfinder

Travel agent is your best friend (not to mention the discounted rooms they have access to).

I'd clarify this and say a qualified travel agent who specializes in WDW travel is your best friend. And even within that group, not all of them will have discounted rooms. That usually (but not always) requires them to do something like a bulk booking/buy of rooms to essentially get a bulk group discount, outside of the normal discounts that are offered to the general public.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom