Contemporary Ideas?

Epcot_or_bust

We stayed at the contemporary hotel 2 times and my son fell in love with the Hotel - it is still his favorite hotel on property. My son loved the pools, the escalators, and getting his portrait sketched in the Lobby. We loved the convenience of the food court and the monorails. We ate at Chef Mickeys both stays and neither experience was very good so we hope yours is better. At the parks, my son loved to visit the Boneyard at Dinoland USA in Animal Kingdom when he was 4 years old. There are nice shaded spots to sit and rest while your son plays and explores. If you are at the Magic Kingdom in Frontierland and looking for a break, there is a shooting gallery near the Frontier Trading Post and a small play area under the train station near Splash Mountain. Someone mentioned the outdoor model train track at Germany, which fascinated my son at that age as well. Sounds like you have done a lot of planning. Hope you have a great trip

cw1982

Original Poster
We stayed at the contemporary hotel 2 times and my son fell in love with the Hotel - it is still his favorite hotel on property. My son loved the pools, the escalators, and getting his portrait sketched in the Lobby. We loved the convenience of the food court and the monorails. We ate at Chef Mickeys both stays and neither experience was very good so we hope yours is better. At the parks, my son loved to visit the Boneyard at Dinoland USA in Animal Kingdom when he was 4 years old. There are nice shaded spots to sit and rest while your son plays and explores. If you are at the Magic Kingdom in Frontierland and looking for a break, there is a shooting gallery near the Frontier Trading Post and a small play area under the train station near Splash Mountain. Someone mentioned the outdoor model train track at Germany, which fascinated my son at that age as well. Sounds like you have done a lot of planning. Hope you have a great trip

Thank you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom