Contemporary Garden Wing Refurb

Mickey424

We are supposed to be Staying in the Garden Wing April 2nd - 10th and they still haven't moved us. I'm wondering if they are doing the renovations in sections and we are going to have to listen to a lot of construction if we are in the room during the day. Luckily we don't plan on being there during the day very much but it's a lot of money to pay to stay in a construction zone. The reservation agents have no information at all about it and you can't get to the front desk directly. We just have to wait and see what happens. I'll let you all know!
We are booked in the garden wing April 1st-9th, we haven’t been moved yet either. I’m hoping to not be in a construction zone but am also hoping to not be moved to GF.

HilaryK

Oh wow. Good to know that we are not the only ones. I agree with you. I'd rather be at the Contemporary unless they move us to a much larger room at GF. I guess we just have to wait and see what happens! Keep me posted if you hear anything!

ariadne613

Shux, am anxious now. I was just able to book rooms at the Garden Wing today for May. Hope those traveling in April can send an update. Thank you!

knat_2

I am staying March 26 and still am listed as garden room…. So here’s to hoping maybe it’s almost done! I’ll post an update as soon as I find out.

I also heard they were upgrading some people to the tower. We shall see I guess!

Mickey424

I am staying March 26 and still am listed as garden room…. So here’s to hoping maybe it’s almost done! I’ll post an update as soon as I find out.

I also heard they were upgrading some people to the tower. We shall see I guess!
Good luck! Looking forward to your update. I’m really hoping to actually get to stay in the garden wing. We love it, and even better if a refurbished room, right?! Hope you have a great vacation!

Pirate's Life

I'm staying at Bay Lake Towers with views into the Garden Wing (Mar 25th). I saw multiple lights on in the upper floor rooms. Doesn't mean they are open but this was at 9:00 pm so there is a good chance.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom