Contemporary Atrium Club Level question about drinks

Queen of the WDW Scene

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Is bottled water provided upon request?
How many ounces are the bottles of water?
If I call ahead of time would they put bottles of water in my room?
Should I just pack some bottles of water in my luggage instead of trying to ask for them?

Also one other question.... Does the lounge have hot chocolate?

KCheatle

Hello!!

Honestly, just about anything you request is provided. So, yes, water will be provided. They were serving fish one night in the appetizers section and I don't eat fish. The chef came up and offered to cook me whatever I wanted! I was mortified to put her in that position, and kept declining her offer. But she was very persistent :) We ultimately settled on a simple pasta and marinara.

The water bottles are the little ones - I think they're 12 oz?

Based on the above, I am sure they would put it in your room.

I would not pack water bottles. What we always pack though are Yeti water bottles and then fill them in the morning with water. And then refill with dasanis or whatever we buy in the parks. It stays cold all day.

And, yes, they have hot chocolate.

Last edited:

Queen of the WDW Scene

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Hello!!

Honestly, just about anything you request is provided. So, yes, water will be provided. They were serving fish one night in the appetizers section and I don't eat fish. The chef came up and offered to cook me whatever I wanted! I was mortified to put her in that position, and kept declining her offer. But she was very persistent :) We ultimately settled on a simple pasta and marinara.

The water bottles are the little ones - I think they're 12 oz?

Based on the above, I am sure they would put it in your room.

I would not pack water bottles. What we always pack though are Yeti water bottles and then fill them in the morning with water. And then refill with dasanis or whatever we buy in the parks. It stays cold all day.

And, yes, they have hot chocolate.

Thanks for your response.
I don't eat fish either but if we don't like something we plan to just mobile order at Contempo Cafe.
We are mostly doing CL for the overall experience and only plan to eat apps/dessert on arrival and departure day because we are not the type that want to leave a park just to go back to eat.
We mostly plan on having a hardy breakfast and maybe grabbing some juice/soda for the room and would like a bottle of water for the parks.

We like to travel light to the parks with not much stuff and light in weight as well so a yeti is not for us.

We are also not coffee drinkers so I asked about hot chocolate especially for the dessert liquors that seem geared towards mixing it with coffee like baileys but could also go well in hot chocolate.

KCheatle

Thanks for your response.
I don't eat fish either but if we don't like something we plan to just mobile order at Contempo Cafe.
We are mostly doing CL for the overall experience and only plan to eat apps/dessert on arrival and departure day because we are not the type that want to leave a park just to go back to eat.
We mostly plan on having a hardy breakfast and maybe grabbing some juice/soda for the room and would like a bottle of water for the parks.

We like to travel light to the parks with not much stuff and light in weight as well so a yeti is not for us.

We are also not coffee drinkers so I asked about hot chocolate especially for the dessert liquors that seem geared towards mixing it with coffee like baileys but could also go well in hot chocolate.

The other thing you can do if you aren't coming back for afternoon snack is they will give you a ziploc with goldfish or other portable snacks/cereal they offer. I know you said you like to travel light, but we asked them to put goldfish in a bag every day for the kids to munch on in the parks and cereal in a bag for our early plane ride home.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
Is bottled water provided upon request?
How many ounces are the bottles of water?
If I call ahead of time would they put bottles of water in my room?
Should I just pack some bottles of water in my luggage instead of trying to ask for them?

Also one other question.... Does the lounge have hot chocolate?

Yes and numerous types of Coca-Cola branded beverages are available 24/7 in the lounge.

12oz

No need to.

No need to.

Yes.

Queen of the WDW Scene

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Yes and numerous types of Coca-Cola branded beverages are available 24/7 in the lounge.

12oz

No need to.

No need to.

Yes.
Ha ve you stayed lately? Because I've read that in the last couple years bottled water is not in the lounge fridge for the taking especially at the Contemporary.

Queen of the WDW Scene

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
February. Most of the concierge level soft drink and coffee offerings are standardized.

From what I've read the CL experiences seem pretty inconsistent from trip to trip and resort to resort.
I do hope the bottled water is in the fridge since I'm not the type of person that wants to ask for things especially if its something I feel should just be there without me having to ask. I'm the low interaction fly under the radar person lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom