Construction?

figmentbaby

Original Poster
Does anyone know what the 4 huge construction boulders are being used for right next to the Wilderness Lodge ( i think). All I know is that I could see them cleaing land from the monorail and bringing in truck loads of machinery. Thanks guys!

kwt10

I just got back from WDW and did not see any construction at the Wilderness Lodge. I saw craines at the Shades of Green but not anywhere else.

AndyMagic

Originally posted by figmentbaby
Does anyone know what the 4 huge construction boulders are being used for right next to the Wilderness Lodge ( i think). All I know is that I could see them cleaing land from the monorail and bringing in truck loads of machinery. Thanks guys!
Do you mean near Animal Kingdom Lodge? Perhaps this is Everest construction?

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Re: Re: Construction?

Originally posted by AndyMagic
Do you mean near Animal Kingdom Lodge? Perhaps this is Everest construction?

not with a monorail beam. It's probably just some roadwork

spagofreep

If I remember right (and if I do that is a total suprise to me as well) on the road on your way to WL on the left hand side there is a clearing there where they keep some construction equipment and vehicles. Im not sure ith this is what your talking about. However I will keep my eyes peeled when I go on May 12th.

figmentbaby

Original Poster
no im positive they were digging up the ground...maybe it was shades of green but i didnt think it was in that direction. I dont remember what part of the monorail you can see this from but I was positive that it is visible while you were on it. My friends and I still cant figure out what it is.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom