Construction restarted at Walt Disney World Resort - What is Actually still on

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Are you suggesting I may never need to hear creepy ghost children saying, ā€œSoarinā€™ to tower...ā€ again?
I keep hearing that, too! This is great news if my waking nightmare will soon come to an end!!
Timescales are still in pieces but current thinking is Forever will return before Harmonious.

Unless thereā€™s no night show until October next year.

And be thankful that kids spiel got adjusted after the first draft. ā€œLift offā€ didnā€™t sound quite right.

trainplane3

Timescales are still in pieces but current thinking is Forever will return before Harmonious.

And be thankful that kids spiel got adjusted after the first draft. ā€œLift offā€ didnā€™t sound quite right.
Just think how much better it would've sounded if someone with a ...spark of imagination... read the script instead.

Surferboy567

I kind of want someone to make an edit of those kids narrating a horror movie trailer or something. Change some aspects and you could have a horror setup.

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
Original Poster
Updated to reflect the construction restart of Harmonious, Play!, Guardians...and I have it on good authority* that the Wilderness Lodge hotel room refurbishment has restarted.

*I stumbled across a photo/note from a guest staying at Copper Creek Villas

trainplane3

Except that used the lyrics to the current version with Eric Idol instead of the original version.
It would've been better then hearing the little banshees narrate it.

The whole show is supposed to be one giant "do you remember?" spectacular. If they really wanted to follow through on that, they could've had Ron (or a soundalike....for whatever reason) do it. They chose the banshees instead.

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
Original Poster
Also Woodyā€™s Backyard BBQ has resumed work, apparently.
Shouldnā€™t the castle painting be marked as complete now? All the construction equipment were removed recently and off site now.
Updated to reflect these changes as well as the work on the Epcot central area.

If anyone has any information about MouseGear, Space 220, Art of Animation Little Mermaid rooms, or the All Star renovations, please share!

(I think they finished AoA because they updated the photography on the Disney World website but I'd love confirmation)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom